TMJ & Blisters

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SophiaLouise

TMJ & Blisters

Post by SophiaLouise » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:57 pm

I suffer from occasional TMJ.  Usually it only pops up after I have had some intense dental work done, from holding my mouth open too wide, too long.

This time it's different.  It started on its own.

I am also experiencing little water blisters on my hands and feet.  They just "pop up."  If I am good and don't scratch them I hope they will go away quickly.  If I scratch them they can itch and become very bad sores.

Its stress.  I know it is.

The TMG started about three weeks agao, following the death of my maternal grandmother.  The pain, the locking and popping, the headaches - have all continued to grow and get worse since.  

Now, this week, I noticed the blisters.

I admit, I am under stress.  But there is not a lot I can do to lesson it any time soon.

So I need to work on how I respond to it physically, mentally and emotionally.

All I currently want to do is sleep.

Any suggestions would be helpful that could help me handle the side effects of the stress until I can deal with the stressful situations and events.

And hugs.  Lots of hugs.

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:23 am

I dont have any advice at the moment but i can offer you a *huggle* and positive energy to you......I hope you're health picks up soon,stress can cause so much....And if you're tired try and sleep as much as you can,altho these days sleep is difficult to get.

Tamara :o)

dhav

Post by dhav » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:38 am

Lots of Hugs and healing

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:39 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug....much love and huggies :smt007

ynot

Post by ynot » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:51 am

We cannot control things that happen around us, or to us but we can only control how we handle it or respond to it.  

I have experienced great loss in my life, especially 5 years ago, when my 26 year old niece died suddenly (from a peanut allergy) and six months later, my 46 year old sister died after receiving a bone marrow transplant that was suppose to cure her, but instead, ended her life as she knew it.

Acceptance of situations isn't always easy, but important.  Being still, meditating.  Feeling what the emotion is that is causing the physical symptom.  Grief?  Accept it.  Anger?  Accept it.  Send loving energy to those feelings that aren't so comfortable and then release them.    

I've done alot of this healing work myself.  Not easy, but necessary.   There is always an emotional component to our physical bodies.  This can be from this life, or part of a past life.  I'm not even sure that it's necessary to know where the emotional baggage comes from as much as it's important to release it.  Getting quiet enough to listen to our bodies and higher selves is a difficult task.  Send white light to your body, especially at the pain site for the TMJ and your hands and feet.  

Louise Hay (author of You Can Heal your Life and other books) has a small book I use for reference called "Heal your body" and it describes physical ailments with the emotional component and a positive affirmation to change things.

She states a PROBLEM with a PROBABLE CAUSE and a NEW THOUGHT PATTERN in this little book.  So here's what I found:

Blisters.....Resistance.  Lack of emotional protection......I gently flow with life and each new experience.  All is well.

TMJ.......Anger. Resentment. Desire for revenge......I am willing to change the patterns in me that created this condition.  I love and approve of myself.  I am safe.

Hope this helps you.   I send positive, healing energies to you.  May you be embraced in the comfort and peace of loving energy.  Golden light surrounds you now.  

Ynot

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:10 pm

No worries about that Ynot.i will take care of the double post.It's my job here.lol

ynot

Post by ynot » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:15 am

;)  thanks!  you're the best!

lluvia

huuuuge hug

Post by lluvia » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:06 am

:smt020 sending lots of hugs n positive energy,n healing energy :smt007 lluvia

Return to “The Hug Exchange”