I could use one

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Cyberstoned

I could use one

Post by Cyberstoned » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:13 pm

I am alone.

I don't know even how to go about this.  I guess when people say special or unique, I could say that is me, but I also think that when people refer to others as crazy or out of their mind, they describe me to a T.  I can't quite share what I see with others.  A lot of people just don't understand or cannot grasp the concept of what I try to tell, or are oblivious all together.  The one I share most of my concerns with in this particular area is my older sister.  She is like a godsend to me.  But there are things that I still cannot tell her, because she doesn't even understand.

I cannot put a word to it, yet I know it.  

Have you ever had that problem?  Or you can see it in your mind, have a perfect idea of what it is, yet when you try to say it all you do is stutter at a loss for words?

I need a hug just because I don't have someone to talk to about the vastness.  Because I don't feel normal anymore.

I guess I search for people who are like me, because I feel I am different.  The cosmos, no matter what always fascinates me.  I have 'dreams' of traveling and stuff.  It's so complicated.  I come to some really strange revelations about things, and then I try to work it, and my mind opens up even more.  I don't know if I have lost you yet or not, but if not, please.  Help me understand?  Help me be able to explain or maybe have the explanations I search for? :)

Maybe I was just babbling, but it would be really helpful if someone knew someone else or whatever, or if I just feel up to babbling about what I know and what you know and what we see similar... lol

It's fun to just get the way you actually feel in words.

lluvia

huuuuge hug

Post by lluvia » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:35 am

:smt020 sweetie sweetie you r unique,not crazy n 4 that you are special dont forget it ok lots of hugs n possitive energy :smt007 lluvia

Cyberstoned

Post by Cyberstoned » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:41 am

I was going through this site just after typing that, and happened across the 'child from mars' and now I understand.  I did more research and I think I am an indigo child, but I am not for certain.  I think maybe now I was to discover who I really am.  All the things I just know.  I feel now I know them for a reason, that I may have seen things.  My extreme fascination with the cosmos I think has to do with it all, I don't feel I belong here on this planet, to be honest.  It's so weird, but now I can actually for the first time describe how I feel, and I am 26.  I figured I was different since I was very young.  I had been reading Cartouche cards  at 8 or 9, I can't remember, I just remember the location.  I have always had some kind of strange draw to Egyptian artifacts.  To technology that isn't on this plane yet, but I know they exist and don't know or understand why.

I am rambling lol  I will stop.  It's just life altering...

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:52 am

People who call others nuts or crazy just do not understand,they at times fear others.......You are unique and you're not alone,far from it....There are alot of people that are going thru what you are....It is difficult to not say what you feel/see but i think in a way that protects you.....Alot of people who are into this subject are underground,they do that because people really have no clue about them......Alot of the times the search for people like yourself would come up empty handed because like i said people just dont scream it from the top of a hill lol.....In time im sure you will find your way and you will meet people more like you......It is great to be different and unique....We dont all want to be a sheep,do we. :P

Sites like this is a good place to find like minded people and most know what you're going thru......So just know you really arent alone.

Heres some *huggles* and my love going to you.

Tamara :o)

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:11 am

Hi Cyberstoned,

A great hug to you.

You are not alone.All of us was same as you when discovering things about us.It's good you know what's really going on with you.We are all here to help you out at Mystic.This path is fantastic and you will know more of mystical matters in your life.An interesting journey indeed.

lights of love,

dhav :smt005

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:58 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug....much love and huggies :smt007

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:56 am

Hi Cyberstoned,

A HUGE HHHUUUGGG, positive energy, and lots of love to you.

Stay here. These people are great and can help. You are not alone, we are all in the same boat.

Karlene

ladybloodmoon

Post by ladybloodmoon » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:54 am

hi cyberstoned

I hope things are going good for you heres a hug and rambbuling isn't such a bad thing i do it alot myself some times it really helps you think ever need someone to ramble to look me up and again hope all is well with you

Cyberstoned

Post by Cyberstoned » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:14 pm

Thank you so much for your care  and understanding :)  I am very pleased there are others out there like me.  I also feel that my son is a Crystal child.  He shows all of the classic signs, but I want to see how he grows before I make any definite decision.  I won't shelter him from the supernatural or anything of the like, because I know it exists.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”