send some positeve energy

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lunastar

send some positeve energy

Post by lunastar » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:25 pm

Wow this year has been crazy to say the least, First I met my real father after 24 years. Then school and trying to keep up is really hard but I am managing.
Then there are all these people in my life that love drama and attention  and it is so frustrating, After a while it gets to you. I cried for like an hour last night all these emotions raging. I just want to lay into some people but I am trying to be the bigger person. I have just had enough and am ready to be around more positive loving people.
I know I am still a good person with  a good hart so why so I get so much crap?

rajczel

Post by rajczel » Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:11 pm

I'm sending loads of positive energy!
I know what it's like to have people in your life that love drama, and how draining it is. The best advice I can give is just to walk away, otherwise it just feeds into the drama.
Stay strong!
I'm sending lots of love!

ladybloodmoon

Post by ladybloodmoon » Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:40 pm

i agree the best thing to do is walk away from the drama hope things start getting better for you heres some positive energy and a hug

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:52 pm

A big, big Grandpa hug to you and a lot of positive energies your way, I am sure everything will be fine in the end.

Always have in mind that "Good people with a good heart" will often meet with "crap" and you need to find yourself a protection so it don't hurt you so much.
The best way is to start self developing....learn yourself...learn to love yourself in a fine way...and feel secure on yourself....meditation is here a good tool.
If you manage this, then will those "hurtful moments" don't have so much impact longer because your self-respect will work as a shield.

Another good hug...and good luck with the future :)

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:04 pm

Take good care of yourself.  Those of us who aren't "ducks" often get saturated with other people's energies.  
We are not ducks, things don't just roll off of us.  I just got a vision of a dog, it gets all this water (emotions/drama) in it's fur.  
To get it all out the dog stands up and shakes it all out.  
Sometimes back on the people who got the dog wet.
Go some where and shake it all out.  Our auras are sticky on the outside.  They pick up stuff. Wind can help blow it off, or we can use other tools to shake it "off".  
Lots of hugs, Image

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:30 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug and some positive energy...much love and huggies :smt007

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:30 pm

Hi GOOD, POSITIVE WY,

I hope all is going well with your real father.

Keep school first, that could be a great escape from all of the crap.

When you have to deal with the drama, I don't know exacltly the drama type, but believe me this works for me.

I am the colourguard mom for 23 girls in the marching band. DRAMA--23 teenage girls.

They'll come to me with this "drama", I listen with a smile on my face. They start wondering why I'm smiling. Finally they'll ask why.  My basic answer is, "is it really that huge of a deal? Besides, smiling makes me feel better."

Just a suggestion.

a HUGE HHHUUUGGG, positve energy, and love to you.

Karlene

lunastar

thank you you all very much

Post by lunastar » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:35 pm

I am grateful that there is a place online to go when things are getting to me, and that people answer... :)    :smt003

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:28 am

I must have a tat on my forehead that says DRAMA....lol.I know how it feels,altho now i have cut myself off from alot of people as it got to much to cope with.....Im a loner once again.....Sometimes its best just to get away,re-group and re-charge yourself......More so when you have alot going on which it sounds like you do.That extra drama will add to the stress of life.....I know you want to lay into some people but its good you're not doing that.Maybe they cant help but have drama in their life or maybe they dont know any different......If you cant get away from the people like that just say to them,i dont need this,so please,stop.....But try to stay positive and try to not let them drag you down.

Heres some *huggles* and positive energy to help boost ya.

Tamara :o)

Return to “The Hug Exchange”