Need a hug...please

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Angel_TruthSeeker

Need a hug...please

Post by Angel_TruthSeeker » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:01 pm

I am getting over the flu...but the flu doesnt seem to be getting over me!  All of the major symptoms are gone but just feeling blah!  Headaches come and go....and the coughing is not going either.  I have to have a root canal and cannot really eat anything but cannot see the dentist until i am over this bug and the coughing is gone. :smt009

Ok...enough of me crying about it.....  :smt010

Anyone out there who wouldnt mind doing a little work energy on me?  Felt really good yesterday...now i feel like i am dragging again..lol  
Thanks bunches...gonna rest now. :smt006  :smt015

Love & Light
AT

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:36 pm

Oh I heard of that flu getting over to people in europe.God bless you.Lots of healing and hugs and love to you.

dhav :smt003

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:08 am

The Flu is bad in the US also. Most all at work.

All I can do is send  A HUGE HHHUUUGGG, POSITIVE ENERGY, and LOVE to you.

Feel better.  Karlene

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:20 am

I hate when i get the flu,yucky yuck yuck....

Heres some *huggles* and healing energy going to you.

Rest alot and sleep alot if you can.....

Tamara :o)

appylover

Post by appylover » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:56 am

So sorry your not feeling well. Sending you a bouquet of hugs and a box of positive energy. Hope you feel better soon.

Angel_TruthSeeker

Thank you All! Feeling much better:-)

Post by Angel_TruthSeeker » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:14 pm

Wow!  Thanks dhav, appylover, Karlene & Tamara (((hugs)))

I am feeling better today and when i read your replies and "received" your hugs, positive energy and thougts..,.i feel even better!

Have a beautiful day...all of you!

Love & Light
Roz

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:18 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug and im so glad u are feeling better :smt003....much love and huggies :smt007

Angel_TruthSeeker

Thank you

Post by Angel_TruthSeeker » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:12 pm

taraprincess
dhav
appylover
tamara
karlene

Thank you all for your hugs and positive energy. (your posts to me made me realize that I will post to others as well...makes ya feel good to read the replies and "feel" the energy!)

I am feeling so much better  :smt006 and that helps when I have to be taking care of my mother who has just completed her last chemotherapy treatment and will be soon starting radiation treatment. (breast cancer).

Needless to say, she now has this nasty bug.  Keep her in your prayers and thank you all once again.

Wishing you all a beautiful day! :smt004

Love & Light
AT

Angel_TruthSeeker

Thank you

Post by Angel_TruthSeeker » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:12 pm

taraprincess
dhav
appylover
tamara
karlene

Thank you all for your hugs and positive energy. (your posts to me made me realize that I will post to others as well...makes ya feel good to read the replies and "feel" the energy!)

I am feeling so much better  :smt006 and that helps when I have to be taking care of my mother who has just completed her last chemotherapy treatment and will be soon starting radiation treatment. (breast cancer).

Needless to say, she now has this nasty bug.  Keep her in your prayers and thank you all once again.

Love & Light
AT

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:41 pm

Hi AT,
Glad your doing better.
A HUGE HHHUUUGGG, positive energy, and love to your mother as well.
Karlene

taraprincess

Re: Thank you

Post by taraprincess » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:58 pm

Angel_TruthSeeker wrote:taraprincess
dhav
appylover
tamara
karlene

Love & Light
AT
u are so very welcome sweetie im glad u are doing much better and u and your mom are in my thoughts and prayers...im sending some healing and positive energy to u and your mom...much love and huggies :smt007

Angel_TruthSeeker

Post by Angel_TruthSeeker » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:41 pm

Thanks again Karlene and a great big HUG to you!  
Have a great weekend!
AT

purple dragon

big hugs

Post by purple dragon » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:20 pm

hope you are now well

Angel_TruthSeeker

My mother is very ill

Post by Angel_TruthSeeker » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:50 pm

I posted previously while I was not feeling so well when I had the flu.  Since then, my mother who was just finishing up chemotherapy caught the bug as well.

I am feeling soooo much better and appreciated the hugs and energy sent my way.

My Mother was hospitalized on Friday evening after my 14 year old daughter found her collapsed in the bathroom (she also hit her head on the vanity).  On top of having "Influenza A" she was also dehydrated and her blood sugar level has been erratic ever since.  She has been in hospital since Friday and had a CT scan today as well (started to have bad headaches last nite).

I am asking for prayer and healing for my mother from all who read this.  Know that I appreciate all of you.

Much love,
AT

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:24 am

At  A HHHUUUGGGEEE HHHUUUGGG, positive energy and love to your mom. Mine just got out of the hosp. she hates it there more than anything.

They'll get her sugars up and the rest will fall in place. She'll be well soon enough to drive everyone crazy.

Hugs,positive energy and love to you and your daughter( must have been scary for her).

Karlene

Return to “The Hug Exchange”