Please pray for My Mother---In Hospital now

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Angel_TruthSeeker

Please pray for My Mother---In Hospital now

Post by Angel_TruthSeeker » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:56 pm

Hello Everyone,
I am posting here to ask for prayer and healing for my mother.  She was diagnosed with breast cancer and had a left radical mastectomy in Oct 07.  This is her second round with breast cancer, the earlier being a right radical mastectomy approx 9 years ao.

She is currently in the hospital after being taken by ambulance from our home on Friday evening after my 14 year old daughter found her collapsed in the bathroom (she also hit her head on the vanity).  On top of having "Influenza A" she was also dehydrated and her blood sugar level has been erratic ever since.  She has been in hospital since Friday and had a CT scan today as well (started to have bad headaches last nite).

I am asking for prayer and healing for my mother from all who read this.  Please know that I appreciate all of you.

Much love,
AT

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:59 pm

Sending you and your family  all my prayers, healing energies, and comforting hugs.....there aren't much more to say then I feel with you all!

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:59 pm

First of all, hugs to you and yours Image

Sending energy/prayers.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:01 pm

I'm on it sweetie...
Hang in there...  :smt056

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:07 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug for u and your mom and im sending healing energy and all my prayers...much love and huggies :smt007

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:26 am

AT,
I answered the other post.

HUGS LOVE and POSITIVE ENERGY to you all.
Karlene

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:05 am

Sorry to hear that....Here is mega huge *huggles* to you,your mother and family...Also some healing energy and my love.

Tamara :o)

Ani

Post by Ani » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:08 am

Im so very sorry you are going through all this. Im praying for your mom to get better soon! lots of hugs and positive energy to you!

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:12 am

Thats huge hugs and energy from me as well, hang in there.
Cheers Pete

Angel_TruthSeeker

Thank you, I reached out and someone reached back! Wonderful! ((hugs))

Post by Angel_TruthSeeker » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:49 am

Rhutobello
tourbi
Nicole
taraprincess
karlenespellman
soul_flower
Ani
Psychic Chef

Thank you all for your replies, prayers and loving energy!  I had already posted for myself previously and added my mom to that post and some of you posted to me on both of those.  I really do appreciate you all!

Yesterday, I was just overwhelmed when I had finally slowed down to think about what had happened on Friday.  All of a sudden I was sad when I thought of what may have happened if she had not been in our home, and was someplace else alone.  I was at work yesterday and just kind of broke down and thanked God for giving us the chance to continue to have her here in the physical with us.

My mom is a very independent 62 years old and does her own thing...always.  I had to keep telling my mom that she is not 50 anymore...lol  She has developed more health issues within the last year and she believes she can do all the things she did before.  Although that may have been true...she still needed to rest and STOP trying to take care of her siblings and sons.  She is a soul who believes that if she isnt sacrificing herself, she is not "LOVING" others.  :smt009

She is feeling better and I pray that she really is OK and will come home today...if that is for her highest good. :smt007  

Thanks again for taking the time to post back to me, you cannot imagine how it fells to reach out and someone reaches back. :smt056

Much love & light to you all.
:smt006 AT

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:39 pm

Hi AT,

I am glad your Mom is better today.she was in my prayer when you posted.sending love and healing and a great hug to you ,your mom and family

Nicole

Re: Your so very welcome~!! :)

Post by Nicole » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:51 pm

Angel_TruthSeeker wrote:Rhutobello
tourbi
Nicole
taraprincess
karlenespellman
soul_flower
Ani
Psychic Chef

Thank you all for your replies, prayers and loving energy!  I had already posted for myself previously and added my mom to that post and some of you posted to me on both of those.  I really do appreciate you all!

Yesterday, I was just overwhelmed when I had finally slowed down to think about what had happened on Friday.  All of a sudden I was sad when I thought of what may have happened if she had not been in our home, and was someplace else alone.  I was at work yesterday and just kind of broke down and thanked God for giving us the chance to continue to have her here in the physical with us.

My mom is a very independent 62 years old and does her own thing...always.  I had to keep telling my mom that she is not 50 anymore...lol  She has developed more health issues within the last year and she believes she can do all the things she did before.  Although that may have been true...she still needed to rest and STOP trying to take care of her siblings and sons.  She is a soul who believes that if she isnt sacrificing herself, she is not "LOVING" others.  :smt009

She is feeling better and I pray that she really is OK and will come home today...if that is for her highest good. :smt007  

Thanks again for taking the time to post back to me, you cannot imagine how it fells to reach out and someone reaches back. :smt056

Much love & light to you all.
:smt006 AT
Your mother sounds like how my mother was...
I know how it feels to be in your shoes....
I will send another big, big prayer and ask for healing on all 3 of you..
Your daughter is in my prayer as-well she worries about her grandmother....

Hugs to you all..

satyamani

pray

Post by satyamani » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:55 am

Dear One,
With the blessings of all mighty she will be cured. :smt020

Angel_TruthSeeker

Re: pray

Post by Angel_TruthSeeker » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:16 pm

satyamani wrote:Dear One,
With the blessings of all mighty she will be cured. :smt020

Thank you Satyami for your prayers.

Hopefully she will be released from the hospital today or tomorrow.

Love & Light
AT

Angel_TruthSeeker

Re: Your so very welcome~!! :)

Post by Angel_TruthSeeker » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:19 pm

Nicole wrote:  
Your mother sounds like how my mother was...
I know how it feels to be in your shoes....
I will send another big, big prayer and ask for healing on all 3 of you..
Your daughter is in my prayer as-well she worries about her grandmother....

Hugs to you all..
Thanks again Nicole for your prayers, you are a sweetie! :smt051

Have a beautiful day today and always.

Love & Light
AT

Return to “The Hug Exchange”