Need a hug right now!!!

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

WhoseLineBabygirl

Need a hug right now!!!

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:59 pm

for the past couple of days i've been feeling really okay with things that i feel starting to change like really excited about it, today i woke up feeling extremely terrified that things are about to change and i can feel them changing which is scares me more. and i keep asking myself if i'm ready and will i ever be ready for my bf fast paced life, his intense love for me, his many friends and family,  i might be panicking over nothing as usual but i am scared to death!! i am ready but i am scared just the same!!
And i'm trying so hard not to run from this its really diffacult not to but i'm trying not to, i'm really scared though :smt010

singingnymph

Post by singingnymph » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:37 pm

Hugs and all the best to you. Take some time to meditate & slow down your thoughts.
As Rabbi Nachman so beautifully said, "The entire world is a narrow bridge, but the main thing is not to fear."

dhav

Post by dhav » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:43 pm

Hi WLB,

A great hug to you.you should not feel afraid.everyone get afraid when something new is beginning as you feel insecure.well always believe that wherever you are going it's going to be fine and safe.

dhav :smt005

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:58 pm

thanks you two!! *hugs*

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:27 am

Hey WLB,

You are FINE. You are trying to find a problem where one doesn't exist.

Take a breath, you are not afraid of change(pm me to know why I say this), you are afriad of not being in control.

Go back and read all of the things you have said here. You have been through bigger changes than this. ( I "feel", right or wrong), that you actually look for change.

Now you are not following your instincts, gut, 6th sense, whatever you want to call it, you are second guessing yourself.

Sit down, take 5 DEEP BREATHES, and remember why you fell in love with this guy in the first place.

I know you know the answer.

Lots of love to you both.

Karlene

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:36 am

Karlene i sent ya a PM

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:32 am

Wlbg,
breathe in, breathe out.
You will be more than fine.  If change didn't happen, you would stagnate.  How boring is that?  Even joining your bf's fast paced life, that breathe in, breathe out thing will keep you grounded.  Remember to enjoy your days and life to come.  Dreams are an outlet sometimes. So maybe you expressed your insecurities in your dreams, and just brought them into the daylight with you.   All is well and again, you will be fine.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:37 am

i'm breathing!!! i swear lmao! thanks for the hug

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:41 am

Big changes can be scarey because everything is new,but you will be ok....Just enjoy the ride and all the new beginings ahead for you.It takes time to fit into something new but if you just go with the flow you can do it.....Heres some *huggles* and positive energy to help you along.

Tamara :o)

Ani

Post by Ani » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:50 pm

awww, big hugs to you! you`re just like me, changes scare the hell out of me, so I know pretty well how you feel. I tend to stick to what is familiar to me and to what Im used to (sometimes even when I dont like it) coz I feel more secure this way..I guess its the same in your case. my advice is  try to relax and figure out what exactly scares you, talk to your bf about it, it always helps a lot when we have the support of that special someone :) what I know from experience is that its only a matter of time, everything will be fine at the end and if you dont like something you`ll definitelly be able to make things work your way ;)

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:13 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug and it will be alright stay strong it will work out just fine...much love and huggies :smt007

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:34 pm

thanks everybody!!! *huggles*

erratiqirl83

Post by erratiqirl83 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:50 am

Here's a hug from me too, I can imagine how you may feel, tell me about it... but don't fret, 'in the end, everything will be alright, if it's not alright, it's not the end'. . . can't remember where I picked that one up, but it comes to mind so I thought I'd share,
take care,
Jasz

renuka_ir

Post by renuka_ir » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:35 pm

*HugGz* No matter what u go through in life, believe that you deserve it and enjoy the each moment. Dont be  sad about the past neither too concern about the future. live for the present..
huggzz to u again

MrPhatLips

Post by MrPhatLips » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:53 pm

Yay Hugz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugz*

I love hugs and I love giving hugs!!!

So how are we feeling now WLB?  Great?  :-)  

I would kill for a fast paced bf LOL

Return to “The Hug Exchange”