Afraid From Love

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

RAINBOW_HEART

Afraid From Love

Post by RAINBOW_HEART » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:48 am

Hi Dear,

I like this place because we can share all of us in our problems. My problem Is the love. Before I found bad people in love , and all of them unbelivable in there love feelings. All of them love me only for interest there time & If I talk about marriage all of them far away. In our socity realitionship between man & woman must ended with marriage, If not its a bad luck for girl when any people know that about her. All of people will think she is a bad girl. I have many free ideas because I worked in mass media & I traveled to many countries. So that I agree in how much its important to know my future husband & this is which our socity didn't agree with it. I'm a writter & I have many men who admire on my articals & my opinions, but, I afraid from love any one.
Someone in my work like to talk with me & admire on me. about 3 months he send for me messages in my mobile, but, I didn't call him and didn't send any message for him. He didn't talk about love, but, I love him. I think If he really love me, he will call me for any thing, but, he only send messages which is not on love. about 3 weeks ago he didn't send anything because I didn't call or send. I knew him & he want me to call him so he did that. He have a son from past married which divorced.
Tell me dear, Its better to love him or not. The bad thing about him that he heart me by his talking at the first time we met because he want another person to work with him not me the girll who didn't know before.
Help me !

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:01 pm

All i would say is love transcend the barriers of religions,beliefs, or any laws.Love is something free and which makes you free.Listen to your heart.I wouldn't know if that guy is genuine or not but you should give a chance of knowing him.
Even in many religion it's same.You are a bad girl if u go out with some boys or try knowing them.But we should try to be free.I don't hear what the society is saying.i hear only my heart.Society is soemtimes here to try to crush you and your dreams.Revolution is the keyword.You are independent,successful and a wonderful writer.So what stops you?Atleast you can face yourself in the mirror
Knowing someone doesn't mean you are in a romantic relationship with him.You can be friends.As friends you can try knowing him better.If you fall to judgement before even trying to know that person then you are yourself letting your chance go away.

dhav :smt003

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:35 pm

Well said Dhav.

Rianbow- maybe he is  afriad of love. You said he was divorced. Maybe he needs a little reasurance from you.

A HUGE HHHUUUGGG, positive energy and love to you.
Karlene

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:56 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug and some positive energy...much love and huggies :smt007

RAINBOW_HEART

Hi dhav

Post by RAINBOW_HEART » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:45 pm

Hi dear dhav,

I like your answer & I agree with you when you said ( love transcend the barriers of religions,beliefs, or any laws.Love is something free and which makes you free ). I will do your advice & I will give him a chance to knoweing him more. Great idea for care about my heart society and  follow it. I will try to know him more as a friend & then I will know in which side of my heart he will stay. I think now he is sad & he thought that I didn't care about him. He didn't know how much I was waiting his messages & now I miss him.
Thank you very much dear friend dhav for your answer which contain useful advices for my heart.
Best wishes.

RAINBOW_HEART

Hi Karlene

Post by RAINBOW_HEART » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:07 pm

Hi dear Karlene,

You really let me to find a fact cause of his reasurance from me . Yea dear frind Karelne maybe he is  afriad of love because he was divorced & he didn't want to repeat his failur before.
Thank you very much dear friend Karlene for your great hugs & love. All my hugs for you dear.
Best wishes.

RAINBOW_HEART

Hi taraprincess

Post by RAINBOW_HEART » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:28 pm

Hi dear taraprincess,

Thank you dear friend for your great hugs. WaaaaaaaaaW I like your words ( sweetie here is a huge hug and some positive energy...much love and huggies). All my love & hugs for you dear.
Best wishes.

dhav

Re: Hi dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:19 pm

RAINBOW_HEART wrote:Hi dear dhav,

I like your answer & I agree with you when you said ( love transcend the barriers of religions,beliefs, or any laws.Love is something free and which makes you free ). I will do your advice & I will give him a chance to knoweing him more. Great idea for care about my heart society and  follow it. I will try to know him more as a friend & then I will know in which side of my heart he will stay. I think now he is sad & he thought that I didn't care about him. He didn't know how much I was waiting his messages & now I miss him.
Thank you very much dear friend dhav for your answer which contain useful advices for my heart.
Best wishes.
Hi rainbow,

I am glad that i could be of any help to you.Most important of all give yourself that chance.you will be happy about it and i hope that man would be the one for you.Best wishes along with hugs and light and love to you.

dhav :smt020

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:02 am

I have no advise, but I wish you joy, and love and confidence.  Be true to you.  You are worth loving and being loved the way you love.
Best wishes to you Rainbow_Heart.  And you know, the story of a rainbow is it being a promise.  So your name, maybe is a heart promise....

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:44 am

Rainbow,
Besides the things Dhav and Molissa said, I'm very happy that you already looked at both sides.

I tell my kids to ask. If they don't, they won't know.

Ask him, I think you will be very surprised--Disclaimer- I don't read, I only feel.

Lots of love to you both.
Karlene

RAINBOW_HEART

Hi dhav

Post by RAINBOW_HEART » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:30 pm

Hi again dhav,
You are realy have a big heart which can give for all. If there is a love sea I think its will be your heart. I shall give my self a chance & I shall see what will happen at the end. Thank you very much for your great hope in that man would be the one for me because I really waiting to have a happy end love not a sad end. Thanks dear friend dhav for your hugs which came from your large love sea. Wish you to have a happy love in your life & all my hugs for you.
Many regards.

RAINBOW_HEART

Hi Mollisa

Post by RAINBOW_HEART » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:44 pm

Hi dear Mollisa,
When you came to read my problem its mean for me many things about Mollisa whose care about my problem & you hope for me a joy, love and confidence. Your answer like a beautiful poem when you said : ( Best wishes to you Rainbow_Heart.  And you know, the story of a rainbow is it being a promise.  So your name, maybe is a heart promise.). You are really have great feelings which seems to my rainbow heart. Thank you dear friend for your rainbow wishes which had all beautiful love colors. all my hugs for you & I wish you have a happy life & love shining everday.
Many regards.

RAINBOW_HEART

Hi Karlene

Post by RAINBOW_HEART » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:56 pm

Hi again dear Karlene,
When someone happy for anotherone this is meaning she is a great woman. You are really have a great heart & you are friend for all. Thank you a lot for your advise to ask him & you have nice feelings for us. I wish your feeling become true & I shall be very surprised--Disclaimer. All my rainbow hugs, love & happy for you dear friend Karlene & for all people you love.
Many regards.

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:39 am

Love confuses us at the best of times....Just try to go with the flow,what you feel....All good things take time....I hope things get better for you soon....Heres some *huggles* and my love going to you.

Tamara :o)

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:24 am

Thanks for the thank you,
Listen to all here, Tamara, very good advice(thank you).

Just follow your heart, it will be mostly correct.

Lots of love to you
Karlene

Return to “The Hug Exchange”