Robbed today

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

silversphere

Robbed today

Post by silversphere » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:39 am

I was house-sitting and was confronted by 5 squaters.....they broke in at midnight....I have no cell phone...they said they just wanted to crash/party and they also mentioned that they could rush me, if they wanted to...I wasn't going to argue and said, screw it...I'm out of here anyway (the next day)..I went to my room, locked the door and literally fell asleep....I know, that is crazy (now I see). I had a test in the morning, so I woke early and saw these ne'er-do-wells sleeping throughout the house...my mind was on the test...I went to school, took the test, and came back right as they were stealing my belongings....not much, but they had it all lined up and ready to go out the door....only took a computer tower and stereo were stolen as far as I can tell....just material things, so I'm hot heart broken, but now I'm creeped out a day later how it all went down...plus the cops accused me of allowing it to happen....either way, I feel strange now because I was so busy this week with a class/dealing with a new landlady, and stressing, that I ignored my gut feeling telling me that I was going to go upstairs any day now, and see my door open and my stuff scattered and missing and that's exactly what happened......well, I'm out of there...I just hope they didn't get any personal info like my tax returns or other important numbers/info because I went to work afterwards and will sort this out tomorrow...my brother came by and I got the hell out of there with all my stuff....So don't get to busy with your life that you put off that gut feeling and inner voice, such as I did this week.....I'm just glad I wasn't beaten or stabbed or worse. Well, thanks for reading and just wanted to share with a community of spiritual minded people, because it's hard to find them. Thanks for reading and blessings to you all.

soulawareness

I need a hug

Post by soulawareness » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:21 am

Hi silvershpere......I am so sorry you have had this happen. You are well and safe and this is the most important thing. Our intutive self knows many things beyond the now and it serves to protect us in so many ways. Thankyou for the reminder....Take care ((((HUGS))))

soulawareness :)

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:44 pm

Here is A HUGE HHHUUUGGG, positive energy and love to you.
I'm glad you are out and safe.
Karlene

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:17 am

Heres some *huggles* and my love going to you,im glad you're ok,thats the most important thing.....

I often ignore my gut feeling or inner voice....Sometimes i let it go because i feel im just thinking the worst of a situation as i was very negative in the past....Many times before my son was born id go to see my now ex partner in the city but id get this feeling like i couldnt be stuffed going,i just didnt want to go and if i said yes i will go even tho i didnt want to id get sick right at the last minute.....I thank those times that i listened because i feel i would have been in a car crash....Its hard in every day life to really listen when we are busy,but we really should stop to smell the roses and hear whats being said....

Tamara :o)

silversphere

Thanks-

Post by silversphere » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:47 am

Yes, hi- thank you for reading and responding......I've finally rested and was able to sort some things out....the material things are really not important (except the CD's which they didn't take, haha!) and most of my paper work is in order....the computer was I one never used, and only had some of my recordings on it, and that's it. Weird that the bedroom door was kicked in and a knife was on the floor......that's what creeps me out.....but maybe I am crazy, because my mind/soul/body does not feel anger, hate, revenge, or trauma. I certainly do not feel like forgiving, but I know the last laugh is on them. I know they probably couldn't understand, but I really feel and believe that they stole from themselves-by stealing from me. I'm guessing they were already suffering before this jacking, and I'm guessing right now they're suffering, just because. Also, these weren't punker-squater kids (probably 18-25 years old) they were gangster type kids. Also, when they broke in, I wasn't fearful.....I was nervous, yeah, but my Buddhist thinking-mind thought....go with the flow....calm down.....if you get attacked, well then you have to fight back and don't be afraid....give it your all, and let's see what happens.......Just strange too that I've had such great things recently happen to me, then a few bad things happen all at the same time. I'm going through big change, and this is a by product, I believe. Also, coming back that morning after the test, too, was perfect timing...they ran as I pulled in and didn't get everything they wanted! Well, thanks for reading...I will respond to others too, someday, once I get settled in to my new place and get everything going. But this is nice to share and unburden myself. I'm not obsessing on what happened, just trying to ingest it, so this is a little free therapy just by sharing. Peace to all and thank you-

silversphere

Thanks-

Post by silversphere » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:48 am

Yes, hi- thank you for reading and responding......I've finally rested and was able to sort some things out....the material things are really not important (except the CD's which they didn't take, haha!) and most of my paper work is in order....the computer was I one never used, and only had some of my recordings on it, and that's it. Weird that the bedroom door was kicked in and a knife was on the floor......that's what creeps me out.....but maybe I am crazy, because my mind/soul/body does not feel anger, hate, revenge, or trauma. I certainly do not feel like forgiving, but I know the last laugh is on them. I know they probably couldn't understand, but I really feel and believe that they stole from themselves-by stealing from me. I'm guessing they were already suffering before this jacking, and I'm guessing right now they're suffering, just because. Also, these weren't punker-squater kids (probably 18-25 years old) they were gangster type kids. Also, when they broke in, I wasn't fearful.....I was nervous, yeah, but my Buddhist thinking-mind thought....go with the flow....calm down.....if you get attacked, well then you have to fight back and don't be afraid....give it your all, and let's see what happens.......Just strange too that I've had such great things recently happen to me, then a few bad things happen all at the same time. I'm going through big change, and this is a by product, I believe. Also, coming back that morning after the test, too, was perfect timing...they ran as I pulled in and didn't get everything they wanted! Well, thanks for reading...I will respond to others too, someday, once I get settled in to my new place and get everything going. But this is nice to share and unburden myself. I'm not obsessing on what happened, just trying to ingest it, so this is a little free therapy just by sharing. Peace to all and thank you-

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:12 pm

Hi SS,
I am very impressed with how calm you are in looking back. That's when most blow up.

You are a very peaceful person.

Your future will be easilly attained with your positiveness.

Lots of love to you.
Karlene

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:28 pm

sweetie sorry that happened to u but im glad u are safe...here is a huge hug...im sending u some positive energy...much love and huggies :smt007

Return to “The Hug Exchange”