*sighs*

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nyteshadecreed

*sighs*

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:04 am

Well for about 24 hours now I have had horrid hick-ups which get worse anytime I do anything but lay around and be bored out of my mind.... My poor D can't even kiss me with out me going into a hick-up frenzy... *sigh* which makes him feel bad...

They don't hurt, and the only annoying part is that I can't really sleep well... and I just want some huggz to help me feel better quicker...

Thanks in advance,
                            Nyte

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:12 am

Awwww that would be so damn annoying...I hope they stop soon and you can get back to your normal self....Heres some *huggles* and my love going to you....

Tamara :o)

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:31 am

Consider your self hugged and i hope they go away.
Cheers Pete

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:33 am

oh Nyte,
a great hug to you.Pinch your nose to stop breathing for awhile then drink water while not breathing.It will immediately vanish.

dhav ;-)

Pollianna

Post by Pollianna » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:17 pm

That could be a post in itself  "remedies for hiccups please?"   lol

I hope they have now gone away and your back to normal - a belated hug all the same

take care

Polly

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:53 pm

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:11 pm

Here is a HUGE HHHUUUGGG, positive energy, love and the secret hic-up healer

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lots of love to you.
Karlene

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:37 pm

hugs to you!
and try a spoon of sugar.  dry.
it's kinda gross, but works for me.
feel un-hicuppy soon!

jlo

Post by jlo » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:42 pm

Sending hugs to you and hope the hick-ups go away soon !!

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:29 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug i know it could be annoying i get them alot to...someone must be thinking about u real hard...say a persons name to yourself not out loud and if the hiccups stop that means that person is thinking about u it works all the time whenever i get them and i get them alot i do that and it works...and i even asked the person were they thinking about me and they told me they were and they were shocked that i knew lol...and that is if u get hiccups for no reason at all not after u eat....my mom and alot of people i know told me about that and its true...hope they go away...much love and huggies :smt007

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:27 am

*smiles* well they aren't gone, but they are not what they were either... and thanks to you all for the huggz and wishes and remedies... (I had already tried them all....) Tara... I DO get them a lot for no reason and I will try the thinking of someone's name... if it works I swear I will hunt you down and hug you for real!!

Karlene,

LOL I have a friend who Boo's me ALL the time, (as I have them frequently) just not usually so long, or so intense...

I love you all and send you all Huggz back!!

Thanks again you guys are the greatest!!
                                                                         Nyte

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:30 pm

u welcome sweetie glad i could help...and u could hunt me down anytime lol i would love a hug from u :smt052 ...i love to give and receive hugs...try it and let me know how it turns out....much love and huggies :smt007

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:46 am

Tara,

I swear that I have named everyone I have ever known.... and nothing helps... it was a good try though... *huggz for trying!!*

Nyte

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:37 pm

u welcome sweetie it usually works im sorry it didnt work maybe u forgot someone? are u  still having the hiccups? hope they go away? much love and huggies :smt007

Mystikal Miss

Post by Mystikal Miss » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:50 pm

BIG BIG *HUGS* from me and Charlie, did you try sayin his name? lol  When I get the hiccups sometimes he can make em go away if I ask him to, sounds weird I know but it works lol. You should come by today n see if he can make your hiccups go away too. It might work, worth a shot. Love ya! kiss kiss

Return to “The Hug Exchange”