I really really really need a hug right now...

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nyteshadecreed

I really really really need a hug right now...

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:58 pm

I am not having a good day and well I had some of me a little shattered just now... I am not going into it... I just really need a hug....

Nyte Image

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:00 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwww  HUGE HUGS!!!  :)  Hope all gets better soon!!

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:08 pm

Hey Nyte,

A huge hug to you Sweety.And lots off love.Being strong as you all will be fine soon.

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:21 pm

all kinds of hugs, Nyte.
and I have shoulders if you want to lean on one.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:25 pm

Thank you all soo very much... I can not tell you how much it means to me...

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:28 pm

and to us that you share you with us.
love you, Nyte.

Psychicgaijin

HUGSSSZZZZZZZZ

Post by Psychicgaijin » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:48 pm

You are a very special person Nyte.
:smt006
Hugsssssssssss

Jim
Attachments
photo-page4.jpg
photo-page4.jpg (17.73 KiB) Viewed 2917 times

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:54 pm

You know i love you Nyte!!! *huggles*

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:58 pm

Nyte don't be sad.We all love you at MB.Ia m sure things happened unintentionally.Cheer up sweety.

dhav ;-)

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:46 am

*huge huggz back to all of you* Image

I know that nothing was intentional... but Sometimes people need to THINK Image before saying things... I will get over it and I have  already very much... Thanks to all of you... I think that I am reasonable so I think that it was uncalled for... and I understand what was trying to be said... but I think that Everyone here should always make sure that they are being clear in how they express themselves... we don't have anything but our words... and I know that it effects me more than anyone else... because I am losing something special that I could have shared with someone I love... That is part of what makes me so upset... Everything was fine... until what was said upset me... I wasn't even sure about getting back on for a few days, but I know that I have people here who deserve better than that and better from me...

*sigh* words are very powerful... and sometimes I think that people don't understand how much hurt can come from miscommunication...

It is frustrating... I tried to explain, but apparently it didn't do any good... or if it did then it wasn't expressed...

I am feeling kinda numb from it all... and if it weren't for the respect that I have for this person... then I would have been much more irrational about it all together...

Somethings are different for me, and I get that... I know that I was probably being over sensitive...

But I wasn't arguing, I just wanted to understand something more clearly and felt like I was being Chastized for it... and then I felt like I was being told that this isn't real... I have many many people here that are my friends and even some who are like family to me... and THAT is what upset me...

I don't make friends really easy in the 'real' world... so everyone here is so precious to me... THAT is the only thing that really bothered me... and I am not going to get over it easy... and I feel like it should not have been said... (It really made me hurt and it made me cry... and that is NOT why I am here... I can get people in my life to do that to me just fine... This place was always so wonderful... and always made me happy... that is why I needed a hug... I need reassurance that I am not the only one that cares about others here... I have LOTS of issues with thinking that I am someone that others are capable of caring about... and it stems from people that I care about just stop talking to me.. for no reason... and don't even tell me good-bye... it sucks and I don't like it... and I am overly sensitive about it... (as you can tell from the four hundred pages I am writing right now) I will get over it... and be back to my normal self... but I feel like I had the rug ripped out from under me..

*sighs* thank you all for being here for me... and listening to me complain... I love you all very very much!! Image

Nyte

Psychicgaijin

Post by Psychicgaijin » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:55 am

Hi Nyte,

The place is real. The people are real, and this energy psychic stuff if very real.

You are sensitive, you are energy sensitive and therefore you feel things more.

I think a real good resource for this site would be EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique).

I view this place as a new and friendly place to be. I have the treasure hunting site chatroom and forums. I have the Science of Getting Rich Forum that is great. Now I finally have a special Mystic place where people understand me.

Take a very hot bath, and relax and do something fun and eat something sinful. Pamper yourself.

Chat with you later,
Jim

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:06 am

Jim,

Thanks hon' I really needed that!! *huggz*

Nyte

Mystikal Miss

Post by Mystikal Miss » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:13 am

Oh my honey, I am sorry you felt like that and my stupid job made me have to work tonyte so I couldn't be here for you when you needed me. I am so very glad that when I couldn't everyone else here was so very supportive. Thanks to all of you. Nyte means SOOO much to me so I really appreciate everyone cheering her her up.

Darling if you decide you want to talk just let me know, I'll make time. *BIG GIANT HUGS* to you honey!!

Love you,
           Mystikal

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:18 am

Mystikal,

I am okay now... and I will tell ya about it tomorrow... after school before ya go to work... okay? Kiss Lil C for me in the morning and know that i love you both!! *huggz back*

nyte

Mystikal Miss

Post by Mystikal Miss » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:33 am

*smiles* Okay Nyte, I'm gald your better. I'll kiss his little nose for you and be waiting to talk tomorrow

**snuggles** We Love you too.
                        Mystikal

Return to “The Hug Exchange”