Think i'm going through a mid life crisis

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

WhoseLineBabygirl

Think i'm going through a mid life crisis

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:34 am

23 years old and i feel like i'm going through a mid life crisis because i havent the slightest clue where my life is headed :smt010  i've had a million questions running through my brain for the past 4 days and i just want answers to them, what my future is, who i'm gonna spend my life with, where i'm gonna live, ect ect i have a feeling i know some of these answers but i just want confirmation cause i'm getting frusterated!! :smt010

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:50 am

WLB i frankly feeel that you need to get out and chill with frends and let the destiny do its part.A great hugssss to you and love.healing on your way.Meditate in nature is my advise. :smt020  :smt005  :smt006

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:03 am

i do need to do that but i'm afraid to let destiny do its part because then its out of my hands and i have no control over that

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:11 am

Trust your instinct and let go with the flow.You are in safe hands.Don't let fear overcome.Trust.dance and meditate with nature. ;-)

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:14 am

i'll try to do that, i have a feeling the outcome will be a good one and i'll be with my bf but waiting on destiny to do its part is so stressful!!

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:29 am

and so, right now what is it you do have control of?
I agree with dhav.  spend some time with yourself, nature, quietness.  sometimes the answer is just no answer for now.  sometimes you find the joy right now, whatever the circumstances.  If you wait for your joy for someday, you may miss it completely.
Here's a hug and en-joy.

shadowrnmom

Midlife Crisis

Post by shadowrnmom » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:41 am

Hang in there. It's gonna get better. I have had many storms: an abusive first husband, a house fire, losing my daughter and my mom, breast cancer, a heart attack and today for the second time in my 24 year marriage I blew up at my husband because he threw out my old computer without my permission. He always loses his temper, but somehow he thinks its alright, but I am not allowed to. Somehow, I kept going, and I know you will make it through, too. If you are a spiritual person, you need to trust in your basic beleifs. That is what got me through the bad times. If you're not, you need to grab hold of yourself and just like the little engine going up that big hill, keep telling yourself, "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...."  Know what, pretty soon you will know you can.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:51 am

Molissa wrote:and so, right now what is it you do have control of?
I agree with dhav.  spend some time with yourself, nature, quietness.  sometimes the answer is just no answer for now.  sometimes you find the joy right now, whatever the circumstances.  If you wait for your joy for someday, you may miss it completely.
Here's a hug and en-joy.
i dont know....worrying when its gonna happen? i'm not sure

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:14 am

WLB,

Listen to all. They are so correct.

I will once again say, you worry way to much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live life as it comes. You keep putting out neg. energies on the board. I know you want the answers, but if you keep up this neg. energy, that is what you will get.

YOU are a great person and will get what you deserve if you quite "pushing" it. Quite pushing your wants on this situation, just let it happen. It will be worth it.

Sit back, take a breath, and listen to your heart.

It will be worth the wait.

Lots of love to you.

Karlene

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:17 am

lol yeah if worrying was a part time job i think i would be rich, i do gotta stop that but its not easy since worrying runs in the family guesse its up to me to break that streak, i was doing great a few weeks ago now all of a sudden i get all panicky i dont get it

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:20 am

Babygurl,

I know that you will figure it out... and well your ONLY 23... Image

Ohhh yeah, here are your huggz... Image

Lots of love to you my dear friend!! Image

Nyte

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:29 am

aww thank you Nyte! love ya too girl!!

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:45 am

yes you do. you just said that you need to stop and you got panicky.

You know what you need to do, now you just have to do it.

Lots of love to you.

karlene

Mystikal Miss

Post by Mystikal Miss » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:00 am

Hey there Babygirl,

You have helped me so much in just the short time I've been here so 1st off, BIG **HUGS** to you... you are a Wonderful person!!

2nd, I know how it is with the frustrating outbursts, they suck. But as Nyte said you are only 23. Many things will change before your destiny is set into stone. I learn that every day. It really does help being with friends too.

And just so you know I'm getting that you have a pretty good sence in which direction your life is gonna go, so relax and when you feel your self start to get panicky close your eyes and just count and breath until it passes. It helps me so maybe it will help a fellow Scorpio :)

**Hugs**
                   Mystikal

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:53 pm

Mystikal Miss wrote:Hey there Babygirl,

You have helped me so much in just the short time I've been here so 1st off, BIG **HUGS** to you... you are a Wonderful person!!

2nd, I know how it is with the frustrating outbursts, they suck. But as Nyte said you are only 23. Many things will change before your destiny is set into stone. I learn that every day. It really does help being with friends too.

And just so you know I'm getting that you have a pretty good sence in which direction your life is gonna go, so relax and when you feel your self start to get panicky close your eyes and just count and breath until it passes. It helps me so maybe it will help a fellow Scorpio :)

**Hugs**
                   Mystikal

really??!! wanna tell me :smt003  i have a feeling i know where its gonna go to but i have to be patient(which i aint good at doing) and just wait. i had a dream about my bf(which i didnt have for the past 4 days!) so now i'm a great mood cant remember the details of the dream(think we might have just talked) but it put me in a good mood!

Return to “The Hug Exchange”