Also need a hug

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

debbiesunny

Also need a hug

Post by debbiesunny » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:38 pm

i feel like i hirock bottom right now with my life, first of all my finances are real d because i have a husband ho only wants to work when he fls like it and my income is the onl reliance , next my 16 yrold has a [this part removed to avoid displeasure from others:moderator]boyfreind were goi round and rond over that. thrid y 10 yr old gets mad when things nt go her way. an d my adhdaughter has to reley on meds to make her el good. so please give me a hug love ya all who read this debbie

Doe

Post by Doe » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:41 pm

Hi, Debbie,

It sounds as if you feel that you don't have control over much of your life, and that some of the people you love aren't responding to your needs and your desire to take care of them.  And it must be worrisome to have your daughter rely on medication.  It's scary to feel that the things you do, say, and feel don't seem to have the desired effect on others.

Are there some things in your life you feel that you DO have control over, and that you can have a positive effect on?  For me, taking good care of myself (getting some exercise--when I can get myself off my butt and away from the computer!--eating well, trying to learn something new), maybe doing something to make my house look nicer, and trying to do things to make others happy makes me feel happier, stronger, and more able to deal with the things I have less control over (husband, finances, etc.--believe me, I can relate to some of what you mentioned!).

If you haven't already, you may want to read this thread--I think you'll benefit from what some people suggest:

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=47901

I'm sending you good wishes for things to get better--I'm sure they will.  Feel free to write again!

Doe

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:10 pm

May the highest purpost be served for you and your family, with the highest appropriate energies of the Universe for each of you!!

Imagefor you and Image for your family!!

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:29 pm

Hi Debbie,

A Huge HHHUUUGGG positive energy and love to you.
I know how you feel!
Lots of love to you.
Karlene

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:48 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug...much love and huggies :smt007

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:21 pm

hugs from me too!

d_vampyra

Post by d_vampyra » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:05 pm

TAKE CONTROL!!!!!!!!

ALL THE POSITIVE ENERGY IN THE WORLDS TO YOU!!!!!!!

OM NAMAH SHIVAYA

May you be guided and protected.

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Psychicgaijin

Huzzz for you!!

Post by Psychicgaijin » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:01 am

Here are some hugszzzzzzzzzz and kissessssssssss

Psychicgaijin

Huga Huga Hug!!!

Post by Psychicgaijin » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:41 am

Hi Debbie,

HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Also, a resource!! www.emofree.com    

It is something you can do and learn for free. You can do it on you, and your family.

But for now, do it on you to regain your sunshine!!

J

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:12 am

Heres some *huggles* positive energy and my love going to you.....Teens are never easy to deal with at the best of times.....My brothers and sister gave my mother a hell of a time.....I hope things pick up for you soon....Keep the faith and smile.

Tamara :o)

lluvia

huuge hug

Post by lluvia » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:29 am

:smt020 sending you a big big hug :smt007 lluvia
Attachments
bear hugs.gif
big hugs
bear hugs.gif (3.79 KiB) Viewed 1766 times

Return to “The Hug Exchange”