Mega Hug needed....

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Zoddn Drak

Mega Hug needed....

Post by Zoddn Drak » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:07 pm

My mom died about 5 hours ago, pray for me and mine, if you would, and send as many blessings as possible. I need it, thank you. :smt010

Tim

Doe

Post by Doe » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:23 pm

Tim,

I am SO sorry about your mother's passing, and I will definitely pray for her, you, and your family.  Had she been ill, or was it unexpected?  Either way, I know it's a very hard time for you, and it's nice that you feel comfortable enough among us here at MB that you thought to tell us.  Please take very good care of yourself, and know that she's really not far from you at all.  And feel free to write any time if you just need to talk, or whatever.

Doe

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:36 pm

i'm sorry sweetie,she'll be watching over you! *huggles*

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:37 pm

My heart goes out to you.  Take good care of yourself.
Sending energy for you and your family.
Energy for your Mother as she crosses over to join her family and friends who greet her with open arms and much love.
In Time of Sorrow
May you see God's light on the path ahead
When the road you walk is dark.
May you always hear,
Even in your hour of sorrow,
The gentle singing of the lark.
When times are hard may hardness
Not turn your heart to stone,
And may you always remember
You do not walk alone.Image
Last edited by tourbi on Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:05 pm

hugs and lots of love and light for you and your family.
May you find peace.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:14 pm

sweetie im so sorry my condolendences and my thoughts and prayers go out to u and your family..may your mom rest in peace she will be your guardian angel she will always be by your side...here is a huge hug...much love and huggies :smt007
Last edited by taraprincess on Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:14 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss...
No words can fill in the sorrow you must feel...

My mother past away Oct 21, 2006..
Nothing could make me feel happy for a long time....

ps,
My husband told me it would get better..
It has started for me not to long ago...

No one should rush grieving over anyone...
I will say a prayer for you and your mom...
My heart cries with you....

Hugs~:smt056

Zoddn Drak

Post by Zoddn Drak » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:01 pm

Wow, this is why I really love you all. It hurts sooooo bad but in time it'll go away.

Thank you all, really, I can't hardly think straight right now, but thank you, my neighbors have been a big blessing to me, and we got to contact my older sister, hopefully she should be flying out to see us soon. Ummmm, beautiful poem, Tourbi, and Doe she had been sick for a looooong while now, but the doctors didn't do much to help her.

She was feeling really ill, and her condition worsened in the last week or so. She, (I found out afterwards) knew the end was near, but didn't tell me. I understand she didn't want me to worry about it, but she could have prepared me for it.... maybe not. She's been spiking a temperature for the last four or five days, but her being ill wasn't anything unusually.

I am extremely Blessed in that her last words to me were "I Love You", I was the last to see her alive, but unfortunately my little sister was the one to discovered her. Not good for my little sister, but, maybe it was meant to be. Hmmmmm, I'm trying to cope, and trying to survive, I'm SOOOOOOO not ready for the responsibility about to be placed on me, but I'll try, I guess thats all I can do.

Thanks again for your Love and Hugs,
Tim

Doe

Post by Doe » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:11 pm

I am extremely Blessed in that her last words to me were "I Love You"
Yes, you ARE blessed in that, and I believe that she is, too.  I'm sure that she's glad that she had the chance to tell you that (although I'm sure she knew that you knew that anyway!).  I think it will make it easy for her to find peace.

You sound as if you're more than capable of handling your new responsibilities, even if the idea sounds daunting right now. She will be there with you.  Talk to her sometimes; it will be good for both of you.

And Nicole is right--grieving takes a long time.  Don't let anyone try to rush you.

Again, all my best wishes for you and your family, and for your mother.

Doe

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:22 pm

Please be gentle with yourself.  Our parents work hard to protect an take care of us, especially when the love us as much as your mom loves you.  She didn't want you to worry.  That is a good mom being a good mom.
It's obvious how much you love her too.
Feel what you feel.  Let people help you through this.
Ask questions. Cry.  Talk to her, it's ok to do so.
Please know.  Your feelings about this will take a long time to be sorted out and you will always mourn her loss  You will reach a time when you can laugh and remember her without the sadness.
Right now, just feel what you are able.  The feelings are so big and so painful, it's more than your system can handle and you will feel numb.  That is normal.
Be gentle with yourself.  Don't be surprised if you get angry with her and those around you.  It is normal.
Love your sister as much as you are able to give right now.  Be there for her and let her be there for you.  Share together.  You each have your mom in you.  Love that in yourself and in her.
Ask what you want here and for all the hugs and energy you need.

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:36 pm

Hi Tim,

A huge hug to you and lots of light to facilitate the pass over.You mother is very near to you,in your heart.You will surely miss her here but she is always watching on you and saying 'I Love YOu'.

love to you,

dhav :smt056

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:19 pm

Oh im so sorry to hear that,truly.......I send you and your family many mega huge *huggles* and my love.....You are all in my prayers....Your mother will always be with you,never to far away....Heres another special *huggle* for you.

Tamara :o)

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:54 am

A HUGE HHHUUUGGG, positive energy and TONS of LOVE to you and your family.

Thanks for letting us be here for you. And we ARE.

Keep us up-dated with your needs and progress.

I know it's hard, but look and listen for your mother around you, she will always be
watching over you and walking with you.

Lots of love to you Tim!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karlene

Zoddn Drak

Post by Zoddn Drak » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:51 am

Ok thank you all for your support, It helps, more than you may know. My friend James (I introduced him in my blog) surprised me today, he left me a message on one of the gaming sites I'm on...

"Your mom was a wonderful person, did many good things for many people, and now she can rest. If there is a heaven, she bought a guaranteed ticket."

His family is going to be helping us out alot, they came out to visit tonight, and they're getting their church to pray for us. It'll be a long time, but things will get better. And they'll help with whatever I need which is one of  the biggest blessings of all.

My little brother is taking it very well, but then again he always was better with things like this, well sort of like this, anyway.
He appreciates the love too. My sister is taking this better than I could have ever hoped, she is probably just happy she can go live with my older sister though, which I'm happy about too, because I really didn't want her placed in foster care. That's one less worry.

Many thanks, and much love to you,
Tim
Last edited by Zoddn Drak on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:10 am

Tim, My love hugs and positive energy to your friends.
Bless them for being there for you.
We are here also.
Thanks for keeping us informed.
Lots of love to ya
Karlene

Return to “The Hug Exchange”