Hug needed

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

clover73

Hug needed

Post by clover73 » Sat May 03, 2008 12:56 am

I have been trying really hard be positive about things right now but I have to admit that I'm getting really nervous.  This last year has been really crazy.  (The people on this site know what I'm talking about I won't go into that subject agian)  The thing that has my Fiance and I really worried right now is that I've been trying to find a job since Dec. and I've only had ONE interview.  Businesses are closing around here everyday.  My fiance does flooring and he has been slow since last summer.  I'm so freaked out because our rent was due yesterday and we are nowhere even close to having enough money to pay it.  It's really scary.  I've been with this man for almost 4 years and I've never seen him scared before.  I just feel so helpless.  I've been praying and meditating and it is helping.  I just can't seem to stop being so stressed out about it.  Some friends on here have been a BIG help to me and I appreciate that more than you can ever imagine.  Other people have been telling me that I need to have more patience and that things will be getting better soon.  I believe that but having patience in a time like this is almost impossible.  When you are desperate, you just want to run right out and "make" things happen.  However when it comes to work and finding a job, you can't do that.  All you can do is sit back and wait.  You can't go to a business and demand that they hire you.  But, what are you really supposed to do in the meantime?  I just want to thank the people who have been there for me and thanks to those of you who took the time to read this.  I just needed to vent

K :)

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Sat May 03, 2008 5:01 am

Go a head and vent its cool and thats what we are here for.
Huge hugs from me and hang in there.

clover73

Post by clover73 » Sat May 03, 2008 6:51 am

You are such a good friend!!!  ALWAYS there when I need help.  Don't know what I would do without you.  You are like my very own Guardian Angel here on earth!!   :smt059  :smt051

void

Post by void » Sat May 03, 2008 10:30 am

It always turns out well,,

big hug for ya

void

Post by void » Sat May 03, 2008 10:32 am

another big hug for ya

xaxaa

Post by xaxaa » Sat May 03, 2008 11:41 am

Hey clover,
don't get panicked...I know it's very hard not to,but in the jobs it's like they smell that you are desperate to work!
I've had a hard time myself and what I did was to apply in every job I saw an announcement...even fast foods or
super markets etc (I've finished the university so I shouldn't be working in jobs like those)...
They usually hire people in these jobs...why don't you try applying there and then you can look for a job that suits you
best?
I wish you all the best!!!!
A big hug from me :)

Don't worry,bad luck doesn't keep forever!It will soon be over!

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Sat May 03, 2008 11:50 am

Well there is nothing more you really can do like you said......You just have to keep going for the jobs that are there....Stay positive,keep the faith and not let it get you down to much.......You know what i mean..........I really hope you find a great job and you WILL.......You are doing everything in your power that can be done,so now just know you have done your best.....*huggles* to you and positive,loving energy also.

Tamara :o)

jlo

Post by jlo » Sat May 03, 2008 6:19 pm

Hi clover73, I can relate to what you are going through . I am in the same situation . I've been to only two interviews since I left my previous job . I'm also tired of waiting . Keep sending applications and I hope you find a good job soon :) Best of luck and sending you a huge hug :)

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Sun May 04, 2008 3:39 am

Clover,

i am so sorry that I have been so busy!!!!!!

I have been in your shoes way toooooooo many times.

But it has always worked out. Pride took a huge hit!!!

All of you that have higher learning, I feel sorry for you.

i have always been a laborer, I have taught my kids to be labores.
They will always have a job.

If you like kids, do what I do and drive a school bus.
The developments keep growing. We have to get kids to school.
Always a growing environment, no job cuts here.

You are a very stong and positive person. Hell, you keep me going!
Thank you for that.

I know right now, these are just words to you. But I also know that when you
sent out words, they were sent with the same love and knowledge, that things will work out.
I'm just asking you to believe now when it's hard, that our words are sent with the same love you send your words out with.

Keep venting here!!!!!!!1 That will help your sanity, I know 1st hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are all here for you.

Lots of love to you.

A HUGE HHHUUUGGG, positive energy and love to you.

Karlene

dhav

Post by dhav » Sun May 04, 2008 7:31 am

All will be fine.Take deep breaths,calm yourslef and you will be alright.
dhav

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon May 05, 2008 5:51 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug...much love and huggies :smt007

Return to “The Hug Exchange”