Suggestion or hug

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

shenoc

Suggestion or hug

Post by shenoc » Sun May 04, 2008 8:20 pm

i don't know how to pretty much start this,but i really do need a hug,:smt022
well everything started when i was young,I wanted to learn about dark arts and well I got a few people to teach me some stuff...I didn't see it as a big deal until I really understood the problem and found out what it really is,and I'm sure that my dreams are attacked by a succubus and several other demons,cause i cant wake up even if i know I'm dreaming and i feel that the dreams are becoming more and more real,and whatever happens in the dream i feel it in real life,I'm pretty lucky that I have someone who i don't know how,but she called me exactly in those moments.
I don't really have any ideas what to do,just banishment rituals,they worked so far,but if anyone has anyone suggestions I'm open to it.
Or just a hug,that always makes me smile  :)

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Mon May 05, 2008 12:26 am

Hi shenoc,

A HUGE HHHUUUGGG, positive energy and love to you.

I can't help you on this one. Sorry.

I know there will be some who can.

Karlene

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Mon May 05, 2008 4:01 am

I cant offer any advice but heres some *huggles* and my love going to you.

Tamara :o)

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon May 05, 2008 4:13 am

um... i cant offer any advice for ya but i'm sure someone can but heres some huggies *huggles*

jlo

Post by jlo » Mon May 05, 2008 5:35 am

Hi shenoc :) Sending you a huge hug and hopefully someone will help you out.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Mon May 05, 2008 8:56 am

I'm thinking maybe take your own advice..
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 753#186753

Hugs and good luck~!!
:)

eidhneán ini

Post by eidhneán ini » Mon May 05, 2008 11:39 am

Um wow!   :smt107 If you really think you're being attacked by a succubus you really need to get some help from a church elder who is skilled in this sort of thing.  It doesn't matter what religion you believe, you just need someone skilled in banning demons.  This kind of thing is no joke.  It might start out as a bad dream and go away, fine, but if it's this bad, it could have the power to destroy your day life.  You need another person there who is strong, fearless and who can fight a being like that.  It sounds all so very horror movie of me to say, but seriously, you need to get tangible help wherever you sleep.  

I followed the link that Nicole posted and I do agree with that so long as it works.  But if this is happening now and continuing, you need outside help.  That's just my opinion.  Someone you trust completely.  I know there is an amazing amount of Catholic backlash in the world these days, but I would trust them, honestly.  Even if you aren't sure, it can't hurt to try to find out what your local church would say and how they might be able to point you in the right direction.  

If they don't take you seriously, make them take you seriously or find someone else to help you.  

I'm all for self-sufficiency, but sometimes evil happens and you need someone to guide and help you out of it.  

I'm assuming that you have put your interest in the "dark arts" behind you?  I'm not judging that one way or another, believe me, I just want to get an idea of where you're coming from.  And your post really worried me.  

What I would say is that you need to let light and goodness in.  It sounds cheesy, but you must stay strong and truly believe in good right now.  

Prayers and hugs sent your way.

xaxaa

Post by xaxaa » Mon May 05, 2008 2:44 pm

Hey shenoc,
I've never really messed with dark arts cause I'm really scared of this kind of stuff but once I used a cross
to make some predictions (and yes,I'm really sorry I did that..I feel horrible and I swear to never do it again!!!!!)
and then I started having some terrible nightmares that I kept waking up again and again but I was still dreaming...
Sometimes I woke up and couldn't breath... I got really scared as you can imagine!!!
To solve this problem I prayed a LOT!!!! I swore to God I would never do it again and I kept censing the house everyday.
That helped a lot!!! I don't know if you believe in God but that would help you!
What also helped was to have the TV on...Sometimes when I wake up from a nightmare I turn it on...and sometimes also
keep it with some sound so that it feels like somebody is in the house.
It helps me sleep and feel calm. If you keep having these dreams I'd totally advise you to go and talk to a priest.
There are very good ones and they are very helpful. I would for sure!
I wish you good luck and that everything is over soon.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon May 05, 2008 3:18 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug and lots of positive energy...much love and huggies :smt007

shenoc

Post by shenoc » Mon May 05, 2008 3:25 pm

thanks allot guys for the hugs and everything,
to tell the truth i didn't really gave up dark arts,I'm still in touch with it,but only because I'm trying to banish her.
And i really do believe in God,but i don't know what to think with all the religions,i just started to just believe and trust on my own,and doing what i think its right,not what some priests tell me to do,but they don't,cause that really sounds bad to me.
And i never thought someone would read that things,I've posted it,and later I found out no one talked on it for a long time.
Well I decided to see a few priests,too bad I exorcists aren't so easy to find.

xaxaa

Post by xaxaa » Mon May 05, 2008 4:10 pm

In my opinion you will never be able to win evil with evil. You might win this one but you'll have other kind of trouble...maybe worse.
Only good can win it...and you can't do any good by using dark arts. You have to choose in which side you want to be.
That's only my opinion of course. Wish you'll work it out!

eidhneán ini

Post by eidhneán ini » Tue May 06, 2008 9:40 am

Shenoc, I really do think you can beat this problem with light.  I am really concerned about it so I'm thinking there must be ways of fixing it.  You can't live your life like this.  Really, if nothing else, try calling a church, be firm and patient and ask for a priest to come over and bless your house.  I know more about the Catholics than anyone.  If nothing else, you can find a priest, minister, rabbi who will be able to bless this house.  It's easier to find exorcists now than before.  The most taken class at the Vatican's seminary school is...you guessed it.  Exorcism.  So, maybe they won't be a full-fledged exorcist, but they may know something to do.  

I just think that there is power in numbers.  Can you get a bunch of your friends to help you chant?  I guess my concern is your being alone and doing this.  And, obviously, just be careful and strong.  You show fear or weakness, then that's it.  With everyone thinking the same way your chances are better.

I hope that this works out for you.  :)

Return to “The Hug Exchange”