Any advice to help me keep my job and see tangible sucess continue in my life...

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hope999

Any advice to help me keep my job and see tangible sucess continue in my life...

Post by hope999 » Wed May 07, 2008 8:33 pm

hi
thanks so much for taking the time to read this.I have received adivce form so many kind people on this site- and am exceptionally greatful. I had reached the lowest ebb in my life ever when in posted and was even considering suciide, and everyone's support and advice helped me find my feet, and get myeslf back on track.

i have strated tapping- eft and its really helped perturbe negaitve thoguht patterns.however.... i started a new job on teusday- my dream job. However due to endless bad luck in past (dont know why it occured_ ive acutally lost 4 jobs in the past.so im petrified anytim i do start a new job. eft helped, however it is just a way of dealing with life rather than making changes. however i tried to use it for both -i.e clearing old crap out and replacing with positive mantra i.e wishes to do well at work adn not loose new job. i was petrified of losing it, adn did lots of exercies to help take my fear away.

it wasnt enuf- as on my first day i totally messed up adn found myeslf in a horrifc siutiaton of being expected to hit ground running doing relly complex presentations - i only had/have a baic knowledge of softwarre tehy needed me to use. anway, i was really upset and im not saying i have lost or lost faith in eft and healing and the fact that both are effective adn tangible- but obviously reality and repeated patterns did seem to be doing their best to hinder my new found positivity and beliefs.

so... my plea to you all is whether you have any suggestions (bar the secret- which i am about to start) on how to ensure i keep my new job, portect me for crap that seeems to happen quite frequently- however hard o try to think positively.

if you read my mammoth post i initally wrote b4 i started eft and met lots of lovely people on this site that helped me get out of my hell

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=48051

- you will see im not exaggertaing in terms of repeated bad luck happening and worsening each year. i genuisnely do feel im on right track now wihte eft, adni can feel it helping, but would really like to see success and my wishes manifest themselves in REALITY- at the monent , my wishes seem to be stopping short of allevaiting me from the day to day crap/probles- but  i would like to see tangible shift in my life i.e immediately doing well in my new job, and for this sucess to be upkept and ongoing and for my job to be permanent.i.e not be sacked again and for NONE of my old patterns of bac luck i.ebeing treated like crap by men/never meeting potentials, sackings etc

farafina

Post by farafina » Fri May 09, 2008 1:40 am

One thing that helps me is the use of positive affirmations.
Visualize yoursel as a successful person in your career and work each night for 10 minutes before going to bed. Shower, wear comfortable clothing, and picture in your mind your own smiling face. Then imagine yourself being in a wonderful work environment where everyone appreciates you.
Visualize yourself as a very competent and much needed employee.
Imagine yourself happy and satisfied and everyone working around you happy and proud of your work.

You can do this as often as you wish. Make sure that while you are doing this visualization, you truly feel in your heart that it is happening.

Life is good.
Your life is in your hands.
You can do anything you set your mind to.

Best wishes,
:)

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue May 20, 2008 4:50 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug...much love and huggies :smt007

ludy

Any advice to help me keep my job and see tangible sucess co

Post by ludy » Wed May 21, 2008 1:38 am

hi
you can do anything you want to for a living but the key is that you must be happy at whatever you are doing and the rest will come naturally.  This is coming to you from me with a big hug and lots of experience because you see, i was there once and changed jobs
30x in 5 years before i actually found my calling..Take care-ludy@mts.net

ludy

Any advice to help me keep my job and see tangible sucess co

Post by ludy » Wed May 21, 2008 1:46 am

hi
you can do anything you want to for a living but the key is that you must be happy at whatever you are doing and the rest will come naturally.  This is coming to you from me with a big hug and lots of experience because you see, i was there once and changed jobs 30x in 5 years before i actually found my calling..Takecare--------------------------------

ludy@mts.net

Return to “The Hug Exchange”