ex husband

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sweetbelle

ex husband

Post by sweetbelle » Mon May 19, 2008 2:48 am

About a month ago the ex husband sent me an email inviting me to lunch. Reluctantly I went, this is after seven years of not seeing or speaking to one another. He  then sent me an e-mail , this was folled up by more e-mails and then they text messaging started. I am engaged to another.
He asked to meet me last friday night at a pub, I went and I had a glass of wine, he bought me 4 more. by the end of the night when he was taking my hand and reminscing about our time together including intimate details I was drunk. One thing led to another and we ended up at his place. About five minutes after he climaxed he told me that I pushed him into it and he loved another woman he promised to marry. He then sent me another email that he just wanted to be facebook friends and nothing more. This is after him telling me that he loved me and missed me.
Can anyone offer their opinion on this mess?
I feel terrible and last night he called me at my work yelling at me about how he does not want to get back together. I don't either I just wanted him in my life and I wanted him to feel regret for dumping me to begin with
I wish I knew what he was thinking but I took the high road and sent him a text telling him where to go and how to get there. I said I was done with the games I love my fiancee and I never want to hear from him again and he is blocked from my email. This morning I get a text that he is sorry. What is with this clown??
By the way now I have a very sucessful job and a car . When we were together I was a waitress and had no car or education.
Last edited by sweetbelle on Mon May 19, 2008 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

sweetbelle

Post by sweetbelle » Mon May 19, 2008 3:07 am

:smt010  I know I made huge error in judgement but I thought he wanted me back.
I still think that. Because even in the midst of all the  insults he was hurling at me he was still trying to hug me and tell me that he was sorry.

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Mon May 19, 2008 3:19 am

It sounds like he is bad news....You are no longer together for a reason, and regardless of if he has changed or not, burnt bridges aren't easily rebuilt.  You were drunk and vulnerable, something it sounds like you allowed to happen.  And then he blames you at how it turns out...and you sound like you're starting to believe it.

While you did make a few bad decisions, the whole blame is not your fault.  You need to decide what you really want.  Go deep within yourself, do you want the man you are engaged to, or the ex?  It is not fair to you or your fiance if you still love your ex in such a way.  It will only cause problems between the two of you.

It is ok to make mistakes as well :)  We just have to make sure that we learn from our mistakes, so as not to repeat them! :)

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Mon May 19, 2008 5:25 am

Oh my...You're in a bit of a pickle.....But that is life and you will be fine.....If that was me with my ex after 7years of not hearing from him or seeing him id ask what the hell do you want?! And if i did end up with my ex and he did those things to me id slap him *smiles* because i wont have anyone messing with me or my emotions. I think he is playing games with you and if you love your man that you're with now i wouldnt see the ex,message him,email him or whatever anymore......I worry that your ex might make trouble for your current relationship and if the ex is playing games you could lose alot more...Is it worth the risk?!.........You know inside the truth and what you feel deep down,you go with what feels right because it is only you who can decide.....But you dont deserve to be played,used or treated like that nor does your man...So lift yourself above that....Heres some *huggles* and my love going to you....I hope it works out for you.

Tamara :o)

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Mon May 19, 2008 5:30 am

Hug yourself.  Forgive yourself, him and get on with your life.  We all do things that we can regret, but it isn't worth the time or energy.  Move on and be happy you were given the opportunity to remember why it ended so you can get on with the rest of your life.
Make lemonade out of lemons. Image

dhav

Post by dhav » Mon May 19, 2008 12:17 pm

Hi Sweetbelle,

What your gut feeling says about him.You should put this clear to him what you want.All the best and courage to you Sweetbelle.i know it must be difficult to decide. think wisely and odn't let your decision be affected by the emotions.
Lots of hugs to you dear.

dhav :smt006

starsign20002000

Post by starsign20002000 » Mon May 19, 2008 12:25 pm

Big Hugs to you.

sweetbelle

thankyou

Post by sweetbelle » Mon May 19, 2008 11:19 pm

Thankyou to every one for all the warm hugs and kind words. I truly feel blessed and like I am on the right path.
What a wonderful bunch of people. I consider myslef very fortunate  HUGS!! to everyone.

Tanya

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue May 20, 2008 4:16 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug....much love and huggies :smt007

Return to “The Hug Exchange”