Hugs to everyone! and I am in need of a Hugs myself

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

blueydbttrfli

Hugs to everyone! and I am in need of a Hugs myself

Post by blueydbttrfli » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:08 am

I have had a lot on my mind for some time now. My father has been missing for quite some time and I am not sure if its by choice or if something awful may have happened to him. I have been searching for him for around 10 years and have had no luck in finding him. I believe this is holding me back in my life and it is very stressful for me. I have tried to find someone that is psychic to help but for some reason no one will help and i am not sure why. Its very frustrating and I feel like no one really cares including those that are supposed to like the police.
I appreciate anyone who listens to me and thanks letting me tell a little of my story.
Monica

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:28 am

Take good care of you.  That is important too.  
My heart goes out to you.

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:47 am

A HUGE HHHUUUGGG, positive energy and love to you.

I wish I were psychic enough to help, but I'm not there yet.

My heart goes out to you.

Lots oof love to you.
Karlene

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:29 am

I can't do the psychic stuff, but I can send hugs and hope you find an answer you can live with...

blueydbttrfli

Hi everyone

Post by blueydbttrfli » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:41 am

Thanks for the Hugs! Its ok cause I really needed to get that off my chest. I have been trying to do some scrying and such myself and I don't feel experienced enough to understand what I am getting. Its like I know what its telling me but I don't want to believe it. I feel like I need someone else's opinion that is more experienced. I don't know if what I am thinking is affecting the outcome of what I am doing.
Monica

Marion

Post by Marion » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:07 am

Lots of hugs and positive energy coming your way

Hugs
Marion

blueydbttrfli

Hugs

Post by blueydbttrfli » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:39 pm

Thx for the Hug! I love the pink elephant. Monica

starsign20002000

Post by starsign20002000 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:41 pm

Bigs hugs and postive energy to you Monica.  I hope that your Father is safe and that you find the answers you need so that you can get along in life.

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:14 am

Must be such a hard time for you....Heres some *huggles* and my love going to you....I hope you find the answers you are looking for.

Tamara :o)

blueydbttrfli

Hugs

Post by blueydbttrfli » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:37 am

I think I am on to something. I was actually contacted by a psychic investigator and she agreed to help me. So here goes! I think things will get better though. Thx again for the hugs!!! Monica

surinder

Post by surinder » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:50 am

Lots of hugs and positive energy from me also .

Hope you will find your father very soon

God bless .

surinder

obvious@live.ca

peaceful wishes and....

Post by obvious@live.ca » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:40 am

My daughter will probably have to go through that as well, I wish you peace and understanding in your situation....

I know its rude to even comment, and it's a little invasive, but you have part of the answer to something that has been upsetting me for two years now....

for my heart and my idea of best possible outcome, could you help me understand what you might think is the best thing to happen?  how would you be most happy in this situation....My little girl is possibly going to have to go through the same thing and I have to know how much work I should be doing for her, to keep in touch with her father, to keep track of him without letting him get close enough to walk in one day and then leave for another year...it broker her heart and I don't think I can go through that again?

is that right?  I don't want to ruin her life, either way, children keep things in them they learn at an early age for the rest of their lives sometimes, I would never want to ruin her life program...

she was sick for three months after he showed up one day and then left for a year...you would have the best idea perhaps?  If I can ask....

I used to call the hospitals and jails each and every time he disappeared, but its been too many years for me to carry on doing that.....

starsign20002000

Post by starsign20002000 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:20 pm

Obvious@live.ca,
                       Hugs and positive energy to you also.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:08 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug...hope you find your father gd luck...much love and huggies :smt007
Last edited by taraprincess on Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pele_10

Re: Hugs to everyone! and I am in need of a Hugs myself

Post by Pele_10 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:11 pm

blueydbttrfli wrote:I have had a lot on my mind for some time now. My father has been missing for quite some time and I am not sure if its by choice or if something awful may have happened to him. I have been searching for him for around 10 years and have had no luck in finding him. I believe this is holding me back in my life and it is very stressful for me. I have tried to find someone that is psychic to help but for some reason no one will help and i am not sure why. Its very frustrating and I feel like no one really cares including those that are supposed to like the police.
I appreciate anyone who listens to me and thanks letting me tell a little of my story.
Monica
I'm very sorry to here that, I hope you find your father soon. A huge hug for you from me.

Best of luck,
Amit

Return to “The Hug Exchange”