Hug Life Hug God

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lovetoguddu143

Hug Life Hug God

Post by lovetoguddu143 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:27 pm

You dont have to anything you dont have to worry the only thing you have to do is to hug God. He is very full of kindness. He will remove all your obstacles. Just believe in Gox and pray as below :

"Myloard Iam ignorant, I do no know what to ask from you. Give me that which you think best for me and give me the strength and wisdom to be happy about what you deem fit to give me and about how and where you keep me. I have no virtue no divotion my actions are all dark and sinfull. I posses no merits and the mind has throughly crushed me. For a sinner like my self there is no refuge but Thy blessed feet. Make me Thy slave, that i become Thine and your myst become mine.
Thankyou Lord - Forgive me."

Pray this prayer thrice a day. Your all problems will get a solution fast.

Bye take care

Thanks,

Sanjay

Crow

Post by Crow » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:42 am

Thank you for sharring this prayer Sanjay.  I'll add mine

My God, and Goddess thanyou for showing me your love.  I understand all is forgiven, help me to to find the release.  You didn't enslave me, for I was given free will.  Trusting in me that I will grow naturally.  Although I felt alone, I never was.  Inner strength, Inner peace, Inner light is guiding me home.  Whenever I feel lost, I turn within to find you again.  
----This is what has helped give me those warm hugs. ;)  

I always like to hear from others their thoughts and prayers reguarding this.  Thank you for writing a piece of your heart for others to read.  I know there are many who share your thoughts, and you will touch many.  Your prayer, it is of humbleness?  I love that part....helps with growth.  If we are to see ourselves needing to learn...we seek.  While when we think we know all, we close the doors to possibilities.  Your prayer moved me.

Safe Journey

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:29 pm

thank u for sharing that prayer sweetie i agree god is wonderful i pray and hug him everynight before i go to bed and he is always there for me and always answers my prayers....god is good....and here is a huge hug for u....much love and huggies :smt007

arnoldot

Nice!

Post by arnoldot » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:08 am

Hey there,

First of all, the topic really caught my eye because although I use different words I pray for that everyday.

The reason for my pray is simple, I guess I came to the point in my life on which I am aware that I sometimes ask for the things I do not need, or the things I shouldn't have for whatever reason.

Reading this post made me realize that I am not "a wierdo with lack of selfesteem when praying to God"

I am now aware that God is giving me the gift of maturity, which I always claim to have yet I was so far from. (Yes, I am still learning but acceptance is the first step!)

God Bless You All.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”