i want say goodbye to all with a big hug

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

George

i want say goodbye to all with a big hug

Post by George » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:08 pm

normally hang out in the Tarot section but thought this might be the best place to put this.  i was trying to give big hugs before i posted this and depression got too much for me to keep reading on.  i just wish everyone well with a big hug.

as of Friday i found out that i was looking at a lay-off. the only good part about that is that i might be able to to go in another department doing telephone work  :smt012  but no guarantee that it will give me 40 hrs or at the same pay rate... this job is my main source of money.  
this makes this all the worst because a relation of 6 years ended a few months back and i been trying to replace that income that was coming in to the house all by myself.  so at my second job i took on extra hours so at this point working more then 60 hrs a week or more not including drive time. along with being treated like crap and just trying to get caught on the past due bills that i was lied about being paid and they weren't etc.  my birthday is coming up and thought at least one good night now i'm not even sure what going to happen or if i can even afford it and so on and so on.

but anyway just wanted to say goodbye to all my online friends here.  at this point i think i will have to get my internet shut off too.  i haven't been posting or even reading anymore and just want to say i missed you all then and miss you more in the future!  the goodpoint i might be able to check on a friends computer for time is not on my side.

big hug!  
:smt006

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:40 pm

A big Grandpa hug to you...it makes me sad to read about your situation.

It is important that you meet your new challenge with a positive approach, you are still very young and new opportunities might open up, and maybe in the end you will grow, and even get a better job.

Hopefully when you again are settled, you will find your way back to us, it was a pleasure to have you here :)

So with hope of a speedy reunion I say goodbye for now, and wish you all the best in your travel true life :)

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:35 pm

I, too, feel empathy for your problem.  I have faced periods of unemployment, too.  It isn't fun.  Yet, I did come to believe that we each have a wealth of creativity in us to give us new ways to support ourselves.  Look within yourself for new directions.  It is never, never a situation that one thing is  taken away without a new thing given.  It just may take awhile to get there, unfortunately.  Take care of yourself!  Be sure you eat well, sleep enough hours, exercise, to take care of the body, which helps the mind and spirit stay out of depression.  It is a big mountain you have to climb.  My prayers go with you.

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:40 pm

George please know that good things are coming to you...hidden blessings....you must accept them....don`t for one minute doubt it....if you put your thoughts towards fear and lack...you will only create more fear and lack...please don`t do that....you have big changes ahead for you...please please be open to receive the blessings the universe is trying so hard to gift to you....tell yourself positive affirmations...   examples   ....I AM wealthy....I AM debt free...I AM blessed...I AM open to receive  blessings from the universe..even if your mind says not....your soul knows your depth....feel free to add as many of those positive affirmations...write them down...list them....keep them always in your mind....if you feel yourself slipping....erase the negative thought and replace it with the opposite...your life has wonderful transformation occuring....please see it....stay focused on it...and dont allow the negative to slow the process....you are truly blessed.... believe and soar to new heights....

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:50 pm

TheAlchemist wrote:George please know that good things are coming to you...hidden blessings....you must accept them....don`t for one minute doubt it....if you put your thoughts towards fear and lack...you will only create more fear and lack...please don`t do that....you have big changes ahead for you...please please be open to receive the blessings the universe is trying so hard to gift to you....tell yourself positive affirmations...   examples   ....I AM wealthy....I AM debt free...I AM blessed...I AM open to receive  blessings from the universe..even if your mind says not....your soul knows your depth....feel free to add as many of those positive affirmations...write them down...list them....keep them always in your mind....if you feel yourself slipping....erase the negative thought and replace it with the opposite...your life has wonderful transformation occuring....please see it....stay focused on it...and dont allow the negative to slow the process....you are truly blessed.... believe and soar to new heights....
I'm glad you said this, Alchemist.  Although it has a lot of controversy, check out DVD "The Secret" if you can.  Local libraries may have a copy that you can see for free.  If that doesn't work, download the book for free at http://www.truly-free.org/  If the idea doesn't work, at least the philosophy has the purpose of uplifting the mind and giving hope.  If that is all it does, it is a good thing!  Perhaps this is a time to give you the opportunity to pursue your most secret desires, then all the better!

I know these words sound hollow when faced with very real problems of eating and paying rent!  Yet, it is by the  mind, the spirit, and hope and courage that you can take control of your situation.  So, keep the sights forward while dealing with the mundane necessities.  From someone who found a way through this time, I know what you are going through, and I also know that the mind can help you find a way through it, out of it, into a place where you are most happy.

If you would like an astrology reading, to see when this time will end for you, post it in Western astrology reading forum.  If your internet gets cut off, you can go to local library to keep connected via their internet terminals.

Also, for practical help, where are you located?  If USA, I can give places to find help.  Other countries, others may be able to give resources to help also.

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:06 am

Youdah I`ve been hearing about this book...i think its a yet another sign that it is a must read for me...thanks for posting that...peace

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:16 am

Hi George, After I reading your post I felt I needed some inspiration to be able to say goodbye. I along with many others have already been missing your posts over in the Tarot section, I took my inspiration from drawing one card, I asked what message can I give George in my goodbye, I drew The Wheel, So my goodbye is inspired by The Wheel

Pretty much anything can happen with The Wheel, good and bad and indifferent. It's all about Change, but you already know this George
So the message I gained from the wheel for you George was this, The wheel has a stable centre things may change around you but lots of other things will stay the same so look for the good things in your life and take your strength from them, The Wheel is a ten, The only thing that can happen after a ten is an Ace look for yours George they can appear very quickly but need to be acted on to mean anything
                                                     Blessings Decia

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:59 pm

sweetie here is a hug hug for u...i wish u lots of luck and positive energy....we will miss u here hopefully it will work out and u will be back...i have faith in you....much love and huggies :smt007

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:13 pm

George come back when you can.  I will miss you about the place.

Suzi XXX

MaggieRose

Post by MaggieRose » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:38 pm

Oh my,  I just joined and I don't know you but take heart.  Change is inevitable,  whether you take it as good or bad is up to you.  Look at this as an opportunity to seek new adventures, new jobs and new experiences.  Think about going back to school.  You are never too old to change, even though you may feel that way.

Gook luck to you and hope you can find something quickly.

Boguslaw

That's bad news!

Post by Boguslaw » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:02 pm

Pitty! I'm a newbie here!

bybybybyon

Post by bybybybyon » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:59 pm

Hope you would find a reason for life in the near future which shines.

A hot hug for you!!

coloratura

Post by coloratura » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:46 pm

Huge hugs to you!

I've been through depression myself, and it is a horrid uphill battle sometimes.

Please, to take care of yourself, and know that angels are there with you
Coloratura

Return to “The Hug Exchange”