Always Money Trouble

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MaggieRose

Always Money Trouble

Post by MaggieRose » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:42 pm

I am always in need of money to pay bills.  Maybe I'm too carefree and don't have a solid plan.  I just don't know.  I do know that everytime I have any money it slips through my hands like water through a seive.  I have become more creative as a result :smt003.

Oh well, what will be will be.  I will be like Scarlett O'Hara "I'll think about that tomorrow" :smt003

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:03 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug....much love and huggies :smt007

ec

Post by ec » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:20 pm

Maybe you should look at the way you feel about money...maybe you have a mindset that repells it..... for example do you think that only nasty ruthless people can be rich, that artists can't be rich.... that piety and spiritualism mean you have to be poor.... work on it.... try to reprogram yourself to believe that you have enough money and that you deserve it too.... no you more than enough.... make the message that you send out into the universe...do positive affirmations..." hey I have plenty of money"  ,...not I never have enough .....xxxxxxxxxxxxx

MaggieRose

Post by MaggieRose » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:40 pm

Thanks guys!  I know that the Lord will take care of me whatever and I will have what I am meant to have.  I let cynacism (sp?) get me down sometime but we are always taken care of somehow.  I really appreciate the positive thoughts and prayers and the great big hugs.

Sometime, I let the negative get the better hand of me and I shouldn't.  But, on this plane, I am human and sometime it overwhelms me.  

Love and great big snuggly hugs,

Maggie

Boguslaw

Money is the root...

Post by Boguslaw » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:46 pm

Try spend more time at home and this will take care of your money! I too have very little of money!

Return to “The Hug Exchange”