what would be best for me? psychic advice please

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wishfulthinking641

what would be best for me? psychic advice please

Post by wishfulthinking641 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:04 pm

1.I keep having the same bad mood on one certain day of the week, it comes from absolutely no where. When I come home on that day Im always realizing that there is always EXTREME tension and anger and for absolutely no reason.My mom; shes always controlling everything but she has schizoeffective and my step dad actually has good ideas and could lead me out of hell but I want to be nice to her because I love her.3 I WANT ATTENTION (noone at school likes me but I could be very understanding and kind but noone has ever given me attention all teens care about is stupid sluts that walk around flashing and hott guys see EVERYTHING in them.2. Im not good at understanding people like normal because Ive been practically not a teenager for 3 middle school years and ive officially entered *gasp* HIGH school .4. Nothing has been fine ever and I can't think straight

*In numerology readings I always see alot of 2's and 9's, ILLINOIS adds up to a 9 I absolutely hate the town I live in right now, its a 7 and that STAYS a 7, what would be best for me?

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:18 pm

Hey there wishfulthinking641, not sure if you saw my other post to your last question about science & spirituality.
But as it stands as it is - your sit - this is life as an intelligent teenager.
HAHAHAHA!!! This is just the way it is.
Ag this is the way for MOST teenagers that are not 'average'/'normal' etc etc!!!

Unfort there is nothing you can really do other than to develop your tools.
There things you can learn from the situation.

Such as ways of fitting in without sacrificing ANY part of yourself - that is if you want to fit in with the particular group of choice.
Because you have a brain and use it you would generally kinda give off a aura of..well...youre not going to be taken as a fool. So many guys and girls will be quite intimidated about that. Maybe they don't know how to categorize you? There are such clear groups in school that if you don't fit exactly in one of those predetermined 'groups' then you are automatically a loner etc.
They just need to catch up.

Learn to become more humorous, everyone loves to be around someone with a good sense of honour and its a great skill to have in future years. But don't become someone that you are not. Just maybe work with what you already have thats all, and develop it a bit more.

I know I do not need to say this, but never try impress them. Have to put that out there.
Watched a movie called Joe Somebody this weekend and this guy told the other dude. "If they didn't notice you when you were a 'nobody' and only did when you were a 'somebody' then what kind of friends are they? Trust the ppl who 'see' you when you are 'invisible' to the others. Cause they 'see' you even when you think you were a 'nobody' and like you as you are."

Lighten up! :)

You will get noticed and get the attention you want if you stay calm and focused through these difficult years, it might not be exactly the kind of attention you are looking for but have faith in the Universe that everything is as it is meant to be as it is and that if its not in your life naturally at the moment then its not meant to be. Patience - don't go look for it - as I ended up in a whole lot of trouble by doing so. Rather be a loner for more years and then once you find the 'group'/ppl/guy/thing you want it will be the 'right' time and you will be ready for it. Don't force it. Even if only in University years or further.

The emotional days - hun you're growing up and are going to be experiencing ALL sorts of hormonal side effects that along with your interest in the spiritual world - well it can get emotional at times.
I used to and till do get super duper aggressive at times! - for absolutly NO reason at all. Just don't feel well. And then I know that I must be careful that day as my decisions might not be very good - so rather before making any sort of decision breathe in and breathe out think about it and then answer or react. You gotta learn about your own biorhythms and work with what you got.

Mom's are irritating - thats why they are our moms. :) heehee
You just gotta learn to chill and realize that she is not super human but also just a human being with her own faults and is trying to do the best she can. Sometimes she will not know how to go about things with you and thats okay!
My mom still phones me and craps me out from a dizzy height at times just cause she can and its cause she is always looking out for my best interest. If she doesn't like what I am doing then she's going to say so. :)
Just gotta take that step back and laugh, within yourself. See the reason behind her reactions. Maybe she had a really crap day too.

Maybe get a job? It helps put you in contact with others, some weird ass situations, keeps the mind busy, builds up some great skills and you can save up some cash to maybe get your own place in the future if that is what you want. Maybe even travel?

But here is a great big hug for ya!!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:47 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug....much love and huggies :smt007

Return to “The Hug Exchange”