A hug for draining months

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Stacers

A hug for draining months

Post by Stacers » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:55 pm

Where should I start? Me and my ex has been off and on for 2 years. We get along and everything, but 8 months ago something major happened and he left me when I needed his help the most. About 3 months ago, he got back in contact with me, amazingly and we started talking again.

We're friends but I want something more. I've been feeling so drained and lost since the accident that I've been really wanting him back. One problem, hes been wanting to date other women especially this one but he tells me its going nowhere to him and every time he talks to her, he feels no excitement anymore, its always the same conversation. He complains that he does the same stuff every day and its tiring. But hes waiting for this girl to change her mind. Hes changing himself too and I'm just shaking my head telling him girls are suppose to like you for the way you are! I was his first and only girlfriend. And hes the first guy I have fell in love with, and its still as strong today.

It just hurts that hes waiting for this girl when it seems like she wants nothing to do with him. i told him that what shes doing to him is what you're doing to me. I just feel like if you already have doubts about someone, move on...let go. right??? People have been telling him to stay, something might happen, but you never wait for someone to make up their mind. Yes I know Im in that sitaution but Im not really waiting for him. Im talking to him to let him see hes making a mistake. I want to move on with all my heart because im sick of going around and around but another problem is that he is the ONLY one I can talk to where i live. Theres a lot of backstabbing people here and hes the only one that gets me because we've been through so much

I met guys here and there and a lot were nice and a lot were jerks and left when they saw I wanted more. Even the 'good ones' made up excuses to leave or not go out with me. it really hurts and I go to him for comfort because hes going through the same.

See the pattern?? im extremely drained about even meeting new people. I dont want to for some reason. i fell in love with him. I told him that, and it felt like he needed to hear it. He cares so much about love and I have all the trust in the world for him, hes just missing a good chance. I know guys want to explore but if you're feeling that low about it, then stop and take a breather!

I want to get close to him and Im fighting like hell to. when he explain his problems to me, I give advice but I need to learn more. I have been through a hell of a lot more than he has so I have a lot to help him with. I just dont know about this girl. Somethings fishy. If a guy wanted to date you, oonly a bitch would make him wait, right?? I told him even girls can be Assholes too.

I just want to hear your thoughts about what more I can say and do and about this girl. Should I let him get hurt or keep warning him? I dont want him to get more hurt than he already is. but if thats what I have to do to make him see  :smt009

stacers

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:39 pm

Ho Stacers I think its time you took your own advice, you should be telling your self the same thing, until you except your own advice even if Mr right did turn up you wouldn't see him. Best of look and a "big Hug" from me
                                         Blessings Decia

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:30 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug....much love and huggies :smt007

Duncan

Post by Duncan » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:04 pm

Oh bless you, Sweetie, you're so hurt yourself. Take some time off and start to heal. Lots of hugs and cuddles x x x x x

Blessings of Love and Light x x

Cody5202

Post by Cody5202 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:39 pm

Society is based on a cycle of getting, doing, and aquiring - IE: you do something in order to get what you want, then that inherantly comes with the fear of losing that something .  My only suggestion to you is this,  If you want to maintain yourself, without all of your energy being taken away, then you need to start being mindfull of your fear of losing him, and why it is that you have that fear.    Mistakes are beautifull, we just cant get beyond that fear of making them.    You can do it, i know it, youve got our support.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”