Negativity

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tellezjrj

Negativity

Post by tellezjrj » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:10 pm

Here recently I have been dealing with many people in my life, most of them have been coming to me for suggestions and advise.  However, I feel that most of them are bringing negativity into my life, and I don't like it.  I try to not get involved with the issues but it seems that no matter how hard I try, there are those that still involve me and in return I find that people judge me.  

I have now reached a point that I just don't know what direction to take, one of the problems is that I have two roomates, one of them is the cause of many problems.  This roomate has tried in many ways to involve my family in issues, and I finally spoke up last night and had to be very direct with him.

What is the best method of dealing with such issue?  I would like to find the most effective way of getting him out without causing more problems than there alredy are - if you have any advise, I am listening!

Thanks to all!
Jose

ammo

Post by ammo » Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:31 pm

I can recommend a spell for you to eliminate your problem without causing any more issues than there already are, if you are interested.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:30 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug....much love and huggies :smt007

tellezjrj

Thanks

Post by tellezjrj » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:13 am

Thanks for the hugs and advise - all you guys are great!

beatxur3heartout

Post by beatxur3heartout » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:39 am

BIIIG hugs dear!!

hope999

Post by hope999 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:20 pm

Why don't you try emotional freedom therapy?it is free, effecctive and you can do it on yourself. I find it really helps take the edge off things for me. It is not a long term solution, but helps stop the mind obssessing over problems.Try the link below:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9l-VDOGqmd4

Return to “The Hug Exchange”