love!

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mystic67

love!

Post by mystic67 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:03 pm

Hi,
Our favorite topic ha! Well I'm needin' a hug too. I have been married for
almost 15 years. I am just not feeling the same in the relationship anymore.
I have tried so hard to make things good again, but it just isn't there anymore. Maybe its midlife crisis. I can't help wanting to be with someone
else now. We have just grown apart, he has become involved in things I don't enjoy. At first I cared that he did them without me, now I don't even
mind. I just want my own things to do and my own friends.
I'm sad, I need a hug. :(
D

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:45 pm

*huge hugz* I think that alot of people are going through this recently... I am not sure why... but I know pretty much everyone I know who isn't one of those sickening 'so made for each other' couples is having doubts and problems... *shrugs* just thought I would throw that out there... been through it myself even though i do have a good relationship, just seems to feel a little off lately. So much *hugz* and Love just for you Mystic67

Light, Love, and Blessings,
                                      Nyte

Harmonious1

It does seem to be common at the moment...

Post by Harmonious1 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:11 pm

A lot of people I know and have spoken to have been having similar problems - though here there seems to be a huge amount of relationship total breakdowns - including my own!!

Not an easy time - keep your chin up and I'm sure things will come right.  Boy I should take some of my own advice!!

Love and God bless...

Mel

ammo

Post by ammo » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:25 am

Hey I'm a part of the club too! Here is a huge hug. It sucks right now but things get better eventually.

orca92

Post by orca92 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:36 am

Aww! *gives you a huge hug and a cookie*

Here's some ideas that you can try (if you haven't already):

1) Go on a date similar to one that you and your significant other did together at the beginning of the relationship.
2) Brainstorm with your partner to think of a new hobby that both of you can do together, and both enjoy.
3) Relax, and live in the moment.

It might help... it might not. Good luck! *hugs again*

mystic67

Post by mystic67 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:51 pm

Thanks for the hugs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They felt nice!  I guess I'm not alone, I'm sorry to find out that you all are having troubles too.

Maybe it has to do also with the speeding up of "spiritual" and other kinds of growth now too. If you
and your partner aren't growing at the same rate, or in the same direction it can be so hard to stay
connected. It feels very lonely in my life because of this. I find that I have to just go out and find
others to connect with of like mind.

I'm keepin' the chin up!  I feel too old for this again! Eye yi yi! It never ends !

Donna

ammo

Post by ammo » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:01 pm

lol...you're right it doesn't end. It's exhausting sometimes to think that you're gonna go through the saaaamee thing again.:s hopefully next time the relationship is worth making it last :)

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:48 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug....much love and huggies :smt007

Return to “The Hug Exchange”