Need a hug and advice

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

WhoseLineBabygirl

Need a hug and advice

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:30 pm

first i wanna apologize for not being here that often lately, work got a little crazy from the holidays plus stuff in my personal life has been wonky

For the past couple of days or so I felt my abilities have gotton stronger and i feel like this is the year that things will change for me and hopefully i'll be able to move with my bf, i've been very confidant about abilities lately until yesturday when my roommate decided to have his yearly meltdown and take things out on me, i've known him for almost 7 years so i knew he was due for his meltdown but after it, it left me feeling not very confidant in myself or my abilities and now i feel like nothing will ever change for me, like i'll be stuck here for the rest of my life and that i have no abilities. This always happens to me whenever i have a bad day, my abilities dont work too well and i feel like nothing will ever happen. its frusterating and i try to let it roll off my shoulder but sometimes its not easy to do

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:42 pm

sweetie glad u are back no need to apologize we understand...here is a huge hug everything will be okay your roommate shouldnt take his frustrations out on u he should take care of his problem not blame it on u...and whenever he has his meltdowns just ignore him...everything will be ok and u will move with your bf stay positive and always be confidant with yourself and your abilities... always believe in yourself u got a great life ahead of u... stay strong gd luck keep us posted im sending u lots of positive energy....much love and huggies :smt007
Last edited by taraprincess on Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:55 pm

thank you Tara *huggles*

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:57 pm

u are so welcome sweetie anytime....much love and huggies :smt007

ammo

Post by ammo » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Hey hun, I know how you feel. Sometimes it seems as though all of our efforts and progress go to waste but I think you'll soon realize that no effort goes wasted.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:11 am

i hope so!

surinder

Post by surinder » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:33 am

i can relate to your feelings , some times nothing seems to work but dont lose hope
here is a big hug for you

Return to “The Hug Exchange”