Distressed

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Thaylove

Distressed

Post by Thaylove » Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:14 am

It seems that everytime something finally seems to be going right in my life,  after numerous downfalls and periods of depression, another thing brings it right back to the unbearable point. I recently had a break up and my heart didn't just break, it shattered. Not a day has gone by since I haven't cried and I don't know what to do anymore.

I am usually a happy person but I don't know if I can make it out of this; it feels like I never will. I have never reacted this way to a heartbreak and something, I am not sure what it is, tells me that this isn't over. It's just a break. I know he still cares for me and it's obvious I feel the same way. The feeling of us getting back together within the next 3 months is so strong and it seems everyone around us is expecting us to get back together. I am not sure why the feeling of 3 months is so strong but it is. And he does and says things that give me that pow that I need to become hopeful, faithful and more confident.

However, a period always happens when I get very upset about it and don't think my life will get better.  I just want some advice, encouragement, have others tell me the vibes they get. Anything to put a soothing to my aching heart.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:13 am

hello,

a huge HUG for you...
just think well and I am sure everything will be fine soon.

Thaylove

Post by Thaylove » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:46 pm

Thank you, I need that for the day  :)

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:54 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug....much love and huggies :smt007

CuriousK

Post by CuriousK » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:15 am

Yes, break up can be an unhappy time. Still after almost a year, i still feel for the former guy i was with. I understand what you are feeling. But things do get better over time. Just stay positive, faith always lights the way during dark times. Here's a hug *HUG* :)

firetopaz

Post by firetopaz » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:34 am

I know you have heard the phrase  "If you love something, set it free....etc"  Take some time to love yourself.  It will be okay.  You deserve love and you are not alone.  There are many angels around you now...open yourself up and feel how much they love you.

BIG HUG!

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:58 am

Relax and 'allow' the situation to unfold.  If you truly know this relationship is meant to be, let go of the feelings of 'control'...when will this happen?  will it happen?  how can this be happening??!! someone help me feel better now, please...! The universe reads your despair and desperation...Just allow things to be, and let the universe work.  That also includes living in your now, not your futue or your past.  I am sure you have many other aspects in your life that need attention...perhaps schooling, work, other friends, a hobby...Grown, learn, do...get busy, all the while relax with this particular situation and allow it to just be.  Heartaches always heal...and someone better could be waiting, who knows...

muddy1ox

Lots of Hugs

Post by muddy1ox » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:24 am

Hello,
I am sending you the biggest Hug there is!!!
                          Muddy1ox

muddy1ox

Lots of Hugs

Post by muddy1ox » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:24 am

Hello,
I am sending you the biggest Hug there is!!!
                          Muddy1ox

Mandimedea

Post by Mandimedea » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:01 pm

You are in my thoughts, I send a big hug to you.  I definately know about heartbreak, Nobody can take the pain a way tho I wish I could.  Things will get better in time, I know that has been said a million times, but it is true.  You need to find something that truly makes you happy and focus on that and give all your energy to a good happy cause, and try to let go of the negative thoughts, they wont go away but you can stop giving your energy to them.  I wish you peace and happiness!

PrettySiren

Post by PrettySiren » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:16 am

Thaylove,

I agree with kgirlsmomma. The universe works out exactly as its supposed to. I was watching a movie a couple of nights ago and there was a line in it that I liked very much: "God [you could substitute universe or whatever you believe in] never puts you through more than you can bare." And it's true. It really is.

I went through a breakup several months ago that I'm STILL not over yet. It's hard. But one thing I've learned through all of this? You can't wait around on someone forever -- even if they are your soul mate. And that's not to say go date around, because you may not be ready yet. Instead, do whatever makes you happy. If you and he are going to get back together, you might as well pass the time in between as pleasantly as you can. It'll make you feel much better, because no guy --  no matter how much you love them and they love you -- is worth feeling bad over. After all, at the end of the day, if they ever loved you in the first place, they wouldn't want you to hurt one second because of them.

Tons of hugs!

-PrettySiren

Return to “The Hug Exchange”