Pretty good I guess!

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sderenzi

Pretty good I guess!

Post by sderenzi » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:48 am

I've given up on a few fantasy's holding me back from being happy, namely:

1. Romance is in the air - Always the ever hopeful I'd really wanted a relationship with someone to spend time, etc. and really love. However recently I discovered you can't force one, it will happen or not.

2. Work is all that matters - A sick twisted view from my father I'd always felt work only mattered, other things were secondary. What I've learned is work is secondary and other things matter more, income is not the only reason to live.

3. Everyone has more fun than I do - Not realized until recently but a saving grace that I did.

4. People will understand me if I try harder - Nobody will ever understand me, maybe I'll understand them partly but even then I'm abit eccentric and can't force things like that.

Well thats some of what I've learned, it's pretty refreshing :D

Mystic Cadet

Post by Mystic Cadet » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:46 pm

Hopes this helps,

Here's a warm and positive Energy hug!!!

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:19 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug...much love and huggies :smt007

Medical Astrology

Post by Medical Astrology » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:56 am

Just Hugs (from India) :)

Return to “The Hug Exchange”