Still WONDERING

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

WONDER

Still WONDERING

Post by WONDER » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:26 am

:smt006 HELLO TO ALL WHO WILL READ THIS MESSAGE

I HAVENT BEEN ON IN A WHILE, BUT HELLO ALL!!! I AM A MOTHER OF 2 (REMEMBER I HAVE A DAUGHTER WHO WAS DOING THINGS BAD... BUT SHE IS LIVING WITH HER AUNT NOW, AND THINGS ARE BETTER, WHEW!!) I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DECIDE WHAT MOVES I SHOULD MAKE IN THIS DIFFICULT TIMES WE ARE LIVING IN NOW. I AM IN A DIFFICULT MARRIAGE, ACTUALLY 23  YEARS YESTERDAY, BUT IM IN PROCESS OF MAKING IT CHANGE.  PART OF THAT IS THAT I WISHED TO TRANSFER TO  THE EAST COAST, BUT I WAS TOLD THAT AT THIS TIME IT ISNT A GOOD THING TO MOVE AND BECOME A PART TIME PERSONNEL WHERE I WORK.   :smt010 I HAVE TRIED THREE TIMES TO MAKE THIS MOVE TO BE STOPPED IN SOME WAY, SO I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IS MY BEST OPTION TO DO SOME THINGS TO CHANGE THE MOTION IN WHICH MY LIFE AT PRESENT IS MOVING.  IT SEEMS THAT EVERY TIME I PUT IN A TRANSFER, SOMETHING HAPPENS.
:smt014  I HAVE TALKED TO MY HUSBAND ABOUT HIS MOVING AND HE KEEPS GIVING ME DATES THAT NEVER COME TO PASS. I ASKED HIM ONCE MORE, AND IF HE DOESNT GO, I WILL. I HAVE DECIDED THIS BECAUSE HE EMOTIONALLY DRAINS ME WITH HIS MIND GAMES AND EMOTIONAL ABUSE.  I HAVE PUT IN ENOUGH TIME WITH HIM...
I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT TO DO... WHEN TO MOVE.. WILL I MOVE.. AHHH! :smt017  K.. THIS IS WHY I NEED A HUG.. SO CHEERS TO MY FUTURE...
Try to stay happy is what I wish for you.

Mystic Cadet

Post by Mystic Cadet » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:52 pm

Here's a warm and loving hug for you

Rene :)
Let God's Love and Devine light of protection shine on us all.
In with the Positive Energies and out with the Negatives.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:42 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug....much love and huggies :smt007

FeelingLost

Things Will Get Better

Post by FeelingLost » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:16 am

First off, let me say that as I sit here, I send you prayers of peace and love and time to heal. I have been in your situation of job frustration and dealing with someone who is draining. I wouldn't wish the mind games and his attemps at manipulation on anyone. Take a deep breath. Now exhale. Just know that what you are trying to accomplish can be just that easy. Although we are definately living in difficult times, know that you and only you possess the power to change your life. I am speaking from what I know. Several years ago I was in a bad car accident and as a result lost my job due to injuries. Over the next three years I had to go thru physical and cognitive rehab all while having to get on welfare, almost losing my car and home; not to mention that I moved in with an abusive boyfriend (mentally, physically and emotionally) so that I could try to keep my home. One day I came to the realization that I was putting myself under duress all because I didn't trust God to take care of me. Drastic times call for drastic measures sometimes. So what Im saying to you is BE BRAVE and know that God loves you, step out on faith, and free fall into the safety of his arms and love! Don't make excuses out of fear like I initially did. Time and action is on your side. So go out and get the happy and peaceful life you deserve!
We must have hope. If we don't, we have nothing!

muffinDuh

Post by muffinDuh » Fri May 01, 2009 1:30 am

*Hugs and gives cookies* Everything will transpire for the good in due time!

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:00 am

i will cast the coins to your problems.

ammo

Post by ammo » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:31 pm

Keep strong and sturdy. Give yourself some aknowledgement. You made a very difficult decision...and a very wise decision to give up an abusive and unhealthy relationship. Although you may feel a great sense of urgency to get up and OUT (and understandably so), everything happens in due time. When the time is just right, it will happen for you.

heruthegreat

Post by heruthegreat » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:15 pm

hugs and share love

Return to “The Hug Exchange”