NEED HUG

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jessica 1982

NEED HUG

Post by jessica 1982 » Fri May 22, 2009 12:17 am

Hey everybody I need a hug,I am having problems paying my bills because I am outta a job amd have to have yard sales just to get enought money to pay bills.I apprecaiate any feedback,also I am giving hugs and best thoughts to everyone on here.

Jessie

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Fri May 22, 2009 12:46 am

Here's a great big hug for you Hon.  "This too shall pass"

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri May 22, 2009 6:04 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug....much love and huggies :smt007

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon May 25, 2009 4:03 am

Huggggg.... there is always something good in the bad :)

hope999

Post by hope999 » Mon May 25, 2009 11:23 am

I am in the same position :(. it is easier said than done - but please do believe me as i fully emapthise. Try realy hard to focus on what you DO have and you will get more of this. it is a tough time, but keep your spirits up, ask around for jobs throug people you know, keep hunting and keep looking online. perseverance will pay off - something has GOT to give.

sabbath siren

Post by sabbath siren » Mon May 25, 2009 6:36 pm

You feel like there is screaming in your head, so much stress you can't believe there could exist SO much and still be walking around with things to get done.  Make a plan, sweetheart.  Some days you can only think from hour to hour, other days you can think for the day, or the month ahead or maybe the year. Whatever the case, you can always be sure that short term will get you to long term.  Whether it's your heart, your health or your finances- pretty much anything!  Have a plan, even if it's only for the short term.
I'm laughing, thinking of what a calm person I am today because of stress I lived through in the past- I'm STILL so glad it's over. Pshaw!
Love and strength and a decent night's sleep to you, Jessica.
Peta

sabbath siren

re: stress

Post by sabbath siren » Mon May 25, 2009 6:36 pm

You feel like there is screaming in your head, so much stress you can't believe there could exist SO much and still be walking around with things to get done.  Make a plan, sweetheart.  Some days you can only think from hour to hour, other days you can think for the day, or the month ahead or maybe the year. Whatever the case, you can always be sure that short term will get you to long term.  Whether it's your heart, your health or your finances- pretty much anything!  Have a plan, even if it's only for the short term.
I'm laughing, thinking of what a calm person I am today because of stress I lived through in the past- I'm STILL so glad it's over. Pshaw!
Love and strength and a decent night's sleep to you, Jessica.
Peta

yugal

Re: NEED HUG

Post by yugal » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:33 pm

jessica 1982 wrote:Hey everybody I need a hug,I am having problems paying my bills because I am outta a job amd have to have yard sales just to get enought money to pay bills.I apprecaiate any feedback,also I am giving hugs and best thoughts to everyone on here.

Jessie

Angeleyes2104

Post by Angeleyes2104 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:30 am

Heres a big hug for you! Best wishes. I've been where you are. I'm there now infact! without my mom I'd be lost. Best wishes!!!!

Return to “The Hug Exchange”