Need girlfriend.....!

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tiwikrama

Need girlfriend.....!

Post by tiwikrama » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:00 am

Pitty. I never have any girlfriend. What should I do???
alam semesta

goddreaming

need a girlfriend

Post by goddreaming » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:19 pm

I know how you feel, I have a girlfriend but there have been problems.  Too many problems to mention in one post, so I'll mention one major problem per post for 25 posts and then I can get the key to the rune software I downloaded.  I do however intend to make each of my post meaningful, and depending on the replies I get here I may stay here to make thousands more posts.

Ok, my first problem started 2 years ago when I met her, we were working together, I'd come to work in the morning and every morning I'd enter the building (big warehouse) through the same door just to say good morning to her.  I really fancied her and she me.  One day I plucked up the courage to ask her if she was married and she said no...  I continued to talk to her every day and went for coffee with her at the end of the week.

Over a cup of coffee she told me that she was actually married and has a daughter.

I was stupid.

I said, I don't care, I'm just glad you could tell me the truth, do you still want to be with me or do you want to end it...

She said she wanted to continue with me...

This was the start of my problems with her.

About 2 weeks later she had to go on a holiday with her husband and daughter, she told me she wasn't sleeping with her husband anymore because she wanted to end that relationship.

Gullable idiot that I was I believed her.

Anyway, she came back and we continued to see each other for another two or three months.  She started coming to my house and talking to me.  I asked her to start sleeping with me but she was hesitant.

Another month passed and I was getting frustrated.

Then I went to the tablelands, about an hour away, and there I met up with a girl I went to school with.  I felt a connection between us, being the honest gullable idiot I am I told her about my girlfriend and our circumstances.  She said she understood.  I left her for the day and went back the next afternoon.  She had alcohol and pizza ready so I spent the night reminiscing about our pasts, then she asked me to sleep with her.  I went to bed with her but then she kicked me out telling me she really wanted to do it with me but it wasn't right because I had someone else.

I got back home and told my girlfriend all about what happened (because I'm an honest gullable idiot) and she slept with me.

Things were good for a while, we were happy, she was sleeping with me.

Then I got a phone call.

It was her husband.

He asked me how long I'd been seeing her and told me to stop.

I cried, I couldn't leave her, my heart was broken.

I can't continue right now, I'll say more in my next post, (I'm still with her remember).

There are massive problems which will take a lot of posts to mention, I think that's enough for post 1.

Thanks for reading this, please comment if you have something to add.

Stephen.
goddreaming.blogspot.com
moneyforacause.blogspot.com

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:49 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug....much love and huggies :smt007

CoolDude

Post by CoolDude » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:05 am

All the best. :)

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:40 am

Congratulations, you are going to have a girlfriend. Download a Chinese Calender, or Vietnamese Calender to look for the Years or the Months of the Cat or the Horse. At the time you wil find your girl friend!

ammo

Post by ammo » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:52 am

being in a relationship is not all that it is cracked up to be. I have been in a relationship since i was fifteen and it is aLOT of work to keep things running smoothly...alot of sacrifice and patience is necessary. Maybe try dating before you try to get serious :)

heruthegreat

Post by heruthegreat » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:16 pm

love yourself
i need a girlfriend also it gets lonely

Flora

Post by Flora » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:21 pm

hi, I am never had as boyfreind too.

I dont jown if ehats bother me is the same think that bothers you.

But what really bothes nme is not the fact that I hava never had a boyfrind, bit the fact that meny people think has something wrong whith me because that.

It's lika I am a ET.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”