Need Hug

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

nickreynold

Need Hug

Post by nickreynold » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:11 pm

Hello friends,

I am a Leo and I am 30.In my life,I had never said No to anyone for any help and took every responsibility I got.I took care of everyone I am close with-Father,Mother,Brothers,Friends not now nobody cares about me and thinks that I am a complete wastage.I never cheated anyone,but people who I had helped,cheated on me and even spread bad words against me.Now I am without a Job and couldnt even get married.I never touched any girl because I thought of having someone special with whom I will settle down forever-No one before her and no one after her.I am 30 and I dont think I will going anymore now.

They say-Whatever happens,happens for good or there is always a silver linening in dark clouds but to be frank I think there is nothing for me.I used to believe in God and good work but now I started loosing my faith as in every Job interview I do well but never gets it while people who dont have even good qualifications get good jobs and make fun of me.

Is there a way out?Honestly I dont think so.

God is simple,Everything else is complex.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:47 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug....much love and huggies :smt007

nickreynold

Post by nickreynold » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:27 pm

Thankx taraprincess,

I think thats what exactly my doctor has ordered for me- Hugs and Kisses

EquilibriumBalance

Re: Need Hug

Post by EquilibriumBalance » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:08 pm

nickreynold wrote:Hello friends,

I am a Leo and I am 30.In my life,I had never said No to anyone for any help and took every responsibility I got.I took care of everyone I am close with-Father,Mother,Brothers,Friends not now nobody cares about me and thinks that I am a complete wastage.I never cheated anyone,but people who I had helped,cheated on me and even spread bad words against me.Now I am without a Job and couldnt even get married.I never touched any girl because I thought of having someone special with whom I will settle down forever-No one before her and no one after her.I am 30 and I dont think I will going anymore now.

They say-Whatever happens,happens for good or there is always a silver linening in dark clouds but to be frank I think there is nothing for me.I used to believe in God and good work but now I started loosing my faith as in every Job interview I do well but never gets it while people who dont have even good qualifications get good jobs and make fun of me.

Is there a way out?Honestly I dont think so.

God is simple,Everything else is complex.
Same thing happens to me. I'm a caring person and helps all of my loved ones, and sometimes they make me feel like I'm an outcaste. I can show a guy that I'm loving and loyal and only wants him and no one else, but he would go off and date another girl and forget about me. Yeah, it hurts.

But I truly believe that everything happens for a reason. I'm not going to say that everything that happens is for the good, and I'm not going to say its for the bad. I believe that whatever happens, its a life lesson to be learned. Besides, whats life without struggles and hardships? It's what makes us stronger.

Yes there is a way out. Take this time you have to yourself and put all that energy you put into helping, loving, and pleasing others, and nurture yourself with it. Some of us put so much of our energy into others that we forget about ourselves. Start saying "no" to others. Saying no wont make you a bad person. Let them know that you need time alone, to help YOURSELF and heal. Regain your faith back. Don't let rejection tamper with your faith. Remember, faith without works is dead.

Lastly, God is in no way "simple". God is VERY complex IMO. Some of us think that if we call on God then, automatically things will change, when most of us don't even have a relationship with God. I think the way the world perceives God is simple.

Anyways... take your energy and nurture yourself.
:smt056

nickreynold

Post by nickreynold » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:03 pm

Thankx EqulibriumBalance, for replying and boosting my confidence.

When we talk about GOD,I have learnt few things about him which I am going to share here.

First,We think that He never communicates with us and did we ever think that are we using the proper channel to talk to him?Most people go to chruch or any place of worship because they fear GOD but I go to him because I love him and think him as my wellwisher and share my problems with him.Most of the times,we are the cause of troubles having to us due to our own neligence and sometimes problems are out of our reach to slove but the second type of problems are very few.Its true that everybody cant be same as they have their own mind which controls their thinking and action.But if everybody becomes selfish,love will be gone and this world will perish.So,GOD have a balance in every thing to countre measure the bad and the good.We mostly talk to him about our problems and asks him to help us out where the real prayer would be to ask him to give you strength to face these problems.Some people have their father's fortune to make him sucessful and some create their own fortune.Just think who out of these two can boast of his hard work and success?

One day,I was walking on the road while a stone hit me.I turned around and saw no one.This happend few times and I couldnt find anyone and asked-Why this is happening to me GOD?I have done nothing wrong.Then I heard a voice calling me and turned around to see GOD following me and I saw that numerous number of stones are hitting his back and he said-Sorry son,I try my level best to stop these stones from hitting you but some miss my body and hit you.I am so sorry for that.I learned something from that-Instead of blaming GOD for our troubles,we should thank him for not making the matters worse.

There is a old saying in my language which means that GOD is doing every thing and you are only the medium and without him,you are nothing.He takes your pain and suffering onto him and tries to make you belive in him.(Who can be a better example than Jesus Christ)

GOD gives gives and lastly forgives.

Human gets gets and lastly forgets.

ammo

Post by ammo » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:17 pm

GOD is the most unimaginably complex entity. He does not work alone to spread love and knowledge to us simple humans. Our needs are very basic and when we are not allowed to fulfill these needs hopelessness occurs. Although everyone gets sick of hearing it every so often, it still remains that everything happens for a reason. What is GOD trying to teach you by placing these obstacles in your path? Can you identify the cycle you have fallen into? And why have you allowed yourself to succumb to this cycle? Alittle initiative (as I learned the VERY hard way) can be enough to light up your entire life. None of us are "stuck" as we may sometimes feel. We all have nothing but options and opportunities, they may not always be what we had hoped for but eventually they bring happiness. Wishing you well.

nickreynold

Post by nickreynold » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:23 pm

Thankx ammo.Yes- Self-Confidence is a companion of Success.

Also One has to first taste the failure if he/she wants to taste success.Its so because if you experince both,then only you can decide what you want and work accordingly to achieve it.But sometimes too much failure in everything overshadows one's self-confidence and thus resulting in depressions,emotional outbrusts etc.

starsign20002000

Post by starsign20002000 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:03 pm

Hugs sent to you.

nickreynold

Post by nickreynold » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:50 pm

Thanks so much starsign20002000

sidchowdary

my hugs

Post by sidchowdary » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:42 pm

this happens in the materialistic world

congrats and my bowed head salute for ur character

metal9

Post by metal9 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:29 pm

Hey nickreynold,

i firmly believe in karma, u have been kind n helpful to all around you, thats positive karma, when the good times begin, things will shine even brighter for you. every road has a small bump here and there. Till then hold on friend. wish you the very best. Peace.

nickreynold

Post by nickreynold » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:45 pm

Thanks so much sidchowdary and metal9 for boosting my confidence and morale.

nickreynold

Post by nickreynold » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:47 pm

There is always light at the end of the every drak tunnel.All you have to do is to keep on walking.

Mike Voyce

Post by Mike Voyce » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:51 pm

There is an old song you probably know, "Nobody knows you when you're down and out".
The best bit of that song is, "..but if I ever get my hands on a nickle again I'm goin' to squeeze it til the eagle grins".

When you've been to hell there is always something next.
It will come,
You will value it.

Relaese the past.

Good luck,

Mike

nickreynold

Post by nickreynold » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:07 pm

Thankx Mike for all those kind supporting words.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”