WHAT I ASKED WAS WRONG OR RIGHT

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jimmy619

WHAT I ASKED WAS WRONG OR RIGHT

Post by jimmy619 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:09 pm

HELLO EVERYONE
I HAVE RECENTLY POSTED MY LOVE PROBLEM TODAY...
TODAY ONE INCIDENT HAPPENED WHICH UPSET ME A BIT..
SO I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR ALL U PEOPLES SUGESSTION ON IT...
RECENTLY MY GIRLFRIEND CELEBRATED HER B'DAY IN HER COLLEGE...
I AM REALLY FOND OF HER SNAPS AND I HAD ASKED HER FOR A SNAP WHICH I COULD PUT ON MOBILE WALLPAPER... WHICH I DO ALWAYS... TODAY SHE GAVE ME THE SNAPS ... BUT TO MY BAD LUCK ALL THE SNAPS SHE CLICKED HAD HER FRIENDS WITH HER EVEN THE SINGLE SNPAS SHE CLICKED HAD HER FRIENDS IN BEHIND... NOW HOW I COULD PUT ON WALLY ON MY MOBILE... SO I ASKED HER BOUT THIS AND SHE STARTED COMPLAINING THAT WHATEVER SNAP SHE GIVES ME I AM NEVER SATISFIED... LAST TIME SHE HAD GIVEN SNAPS HAD BAD LIGHT SO I TOLD HER THEY DIDN'T COME NICE AND SHE IS NOW ARGUING... SO I TOLD HER THAT LEAVE IT... IF SHE FINDS IT SO TROUBLESOME.. I WOULD NOT ASK HER FOR ANY SNAPS ANYMORE.... NOW I AM CONFUSED WHAT I DID WAS RIGHT OR WRONG... U ONLY TELL BUDDIES WHEN SHE KNOWS HOW MUCH I AM CRAZY OF HER SNAPS SHE COULD TAKE CARE TO GIVE ME PROPER SNAPS NA... WHAT U GUYS SUGESST WHAT SHOULD I DO...

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:36 pm

First of all I will suggest that you start to write in low case letters, all uppercase on the net is the same as yelling, and I hope that is not your goal Image

Second....I think you shall forget this girl.......it is a hard fact that even if we love another person...it is not the same that the person will love you back. Image

To go around and hope, to make silly request, and so on will not help you to win her heart, it will rather put a negative feeling toward you from your mutual friends.

When she gives you a snaps....then she gives the one she like you to have....to demand something else are not so good....let say she gives you a picture of her alone...then you can go around bragging about her being your girlfriend.....and she might have problems explaining....if you edit the picture she gave you...she can prove that it is false...and so on.

You state you are 22, you are on the door step to adulthood, from your post I should assume you was around 15, maybe its time to grow up  Image

Since I have been a bit cruel to you (for your own good) I give you a Image

jimmy619

Post by jimmy619 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:04 am

ok that was an unexpected ans... but what makes u think i shall forget her.. which i dont think will happen till i am alive....and bout u saying that i will go around with her snap saying she is my girl friend ... well for your info dude our families know bout us and everyone related to me or her knows bout us... so that saying of yours is not fitting in my puzzle....
the problem is i am an emotional fool and she is a practical girl.... she thinks of future and i believe in present.....you konw she believes if she doesnot go around with me then her brother will support our relation in future as her brother has said her that its ok if she has boyfriend but she should not roam with him...
i have never asked her to come with me anywhere as even i don't like to roam with a girl hiding from family without marring her...but thinking of her that her bro will support if she doesnt go with me anywhere sounds funny....
i mean her bro is my childhood friend and inspite knowing i am his sister's boyfriend he is cool with me... then why tension of future...thinking of future we cant destroy our present...

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:50 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug....much love and huggies :smt007

grandduke

Post by grandduke » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:52 am

Hi,

I don't think being to demanding is good in a relationship... I mean its just a picture or snap, what she is giving you is what see wants you to see and think that it is the best.. be content with what is given for it is from the heart, learn to ask nicely and you can get what you requested it seems that you are an argumentative person, don't get me wrong but this is bad for your relationship.

be giving and forgiving, for if you love someone you need this artributes to succeed.

blessed be,

grandduke

Post by grandduke » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:54 am

I mean being too demanding is not good in any relationship...

have a good day

Return to “The Hug Exchange”