what should i do??????????

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jimmy619

what should i do??????????

Post by jimmy619 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:34 am

i am totally blank minded presently...
two days back i had msged my girl friend and her mother has seen the msg and now her family is on full fire... our family(s) were close to each other and her family is blamming me that i have forced her daughter into relation and she isn't interested in me... she is in house arrest and i cant contact her... my parents are coming here today and we will be going to their house to clarify things... but ow i am scared that when the girl will be asked in front of all .. i am scared she will deny the relationship...
may be coz of her family pressure but my family has ordered me that if girl says no than i have to quit her in all ways and should never look back to her... now what sholud i do.. i have told her lots of time that this situation will arise one day but she would always deny saying everything will be alright.. and now my worst dream has come true...the main problem is that our familys were really close and they are keen on making her my sister and blamming me that how can i love my sister...but in reality there is no relation between our families... i am totally confused plse help me out...

jimmy619

Post by jimmy619 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:23 am

guys and gals just dont read my story and leave plse reply.. will she deny or accept our love in front of all... i need urgent suggestions... we are going to their home in evening
with regards jimmy619

grandduke

Post by grandduke » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:16 am

Hi Jimmy619,

Hugs, don't worry too much, I hope things work out just fine, you didm't specify you and your girlfriend's age so, I'm giving this advice on the presumtion that you are of legal age.
I don't think that loving one another is a sin, no matter what or who you are.  I think that you have to fight for her.  show her family that you have nothing but the best intention for their daughter. I'm sure they will understand.  
You can never tell what she might reveal infront of all but if you show fear infront of them all, she might do the same, so be corageous..
another point of advice please think positive, never think of negative things to happen because what you think is what you cultivate..and human mind is more poweful than you think.

blessed be,

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:57 am

If you let go of the control of the situation, act with integrity, tell the truth, stand tall in your personal power, the best outcome will happen.  It may not be WHAT you want to have happen, but it will be what is the greatest good of all.  Learn your lessons from there, and move forward.

AyeCantSeeYou

Post by AyeCantSeeYou » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:26 am

kgirlsmomma wrote:If you let go of the control of the situation, act with integrity, tell the truth, stand tall in your personal power, the best outcome will happen.  It may not be WHAT you want to have happen, but it will be what is the greatest good of all.  Learn your lessons from there, and move forward.
If she is too scared to tell the truth, then you don't need someone like that in your life. I know that isn't what you want to hear and that it's not so easy to listen to someone tell you that. If she can't stand up for herself and for you in front of family, she can't stand up for both/either of you at any other time. Is that a trait you can live with in someone?

fasiha

curious

Post by fasiha » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:55 am

Please tell me what happend becz i m just reading all the story........anxious to know what was ur and her reaction

Return to “The Hug Exchange”