.... divorce sucks.....

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

CMyst77

.... divorce sucks.....

Post by CMyst77 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:48 am

need I say any more? &nbsp;<pouting>
Love and Happiness to you All!!

bryanskrantz

Post by bryanskrantz » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:27 pm

believe me I know how you feel. my mother and father went through a NASTY. &nbsp;And I mean NASTY divorce and they're STILL going at it!

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:00 pm

divorce ,its a awful thing &nbsp;been though it three times, karma i guess, three is a charm .hopeful that i have broken the cycle .alot more aware of my inner being, vibrations of being and of others as well...

CMyst77

Post by CMyst77 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:34 pm

I just hate what it's doing to my kids... &nbsp;Their father keeps using them as the rope to our tug-o-war... I won't play, but it's killing me at the same time... &nbsp;and he knows it...

bryanskrantz

Post by bryanskrantz » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:34 pm

My parents are using us in their tug-of-war as well. &nbsp;It's unfortunate but such is life.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:21 am

Hello CMyst77,

Hugggg... I am sure you will be able to overcome all the obstacles and lead a happy life :)

CMyst77

Post by CMyst77 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:59 pm

I pray for that every day! &nbsp;Knowing that time heals all wounds, I'm sure it's more a matter of patience than anything else... I just worry that the damage to my children will be far worse in the outcome to all of this than anyone will realize... &nbsp;And I am desperately trying to protect them from that!

Thank You, everyone, for your sympathy and support! &nbsp;I need all I can get! &nbsp;<smiling weakly>

Sincerely,
Cory

Minyassa

Post by Minyassa » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:50 pm

I'm sorry, ugh, how awful. ::hugs:: &nbsp;Just keep telling your kids you love them, that's the important thing and it is obvious that you do. &nbsp;I hope that things will smooth out for you soon.
Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are travelling the dark journey with us. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be kind.
    -Henri-Frederic Amiel

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:08 pm

This is going to be all in how you handle it. &nbsp;This is a learning / teaching experience for you and your children. &nbsp;Keep your integrity, keep your head held high, teach your children about love and understanding, stay firm in your belief..let go of the negative emotion that holds you into the situation. &nbsp;You can't control what he is going to do, say, think or feel. &nbsp;You can't control what your children are going to feel either. &nbsp;Everyone has to walk their path and learn their lessons. &nbsp;You can only control yourself, and teach your children about moving on and finding happiness in all situations. &nbsp;The children wil suffer only if you SAY they are, ACT like they are, THINK like they are. &nbsp; Act, think and say differently. &nbsp; Find a positive mantra...for example..."We are strong, confident, capable and happy in the face of all perceived sadness." &nbsp;Also "Out of this situation, only good will come" is another excellent one. &nbsp;Stay strong.

CMyst77

Post by CMyst77 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Again... &nbsp;Thank You all for your prayers, wishes and advice! &nbsp;All is appreciated, and all is taken to heart!

Much love and happiness!

FairyQueen

reply back

Post by FairyQueen » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:54 am

A warm hug for u all . Divorce is a traumatic loss but inevitable and unavoidable most of the times.

Dragonflies89

Post by Dragonflies89 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:38 am

I once read somewhere that divorce puts you through as much stress as a death, and I believe it. &nbsp;I have unfortunately been surrounded by it most of my life and have felt the effects. &nbsp;I most definitely sympathize with you and as trite as it sounds right now time will make it better. &nbsp;When you feel like your mind and body can take no more pain and you couldn't possibly hurt any more... you know you are close to feeling so much better. &nbsp;It will come. &nbsp;I promise. &nbsp;Until then BIG BIG HUGS TO YOU.

katyme

Post by katyme » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:35 pm

hugsx

kRenee

hug

Post by kRenee » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:45 pm

Sending you a biiiig hug! :)

hard_zipped

going thru severe family crisis

Post by hard_zipped » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:55 pm

will it end in a divorce?

Return to “The Hug Exchange”