relationships

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ariesmam07

relationships

Post by ariesmam07 » Tue May 04, 2010 11:07 pm

I need a hug because i need to get this whole relationship thing right.  I dont understand different things. when it comes to meeting men.  I see it as some game only because im insecure and am terribly afraid of getting hurt.....but on second thought isn't everyone like this????? We are all afraid of getting hurt so who am i to be the town crier about it.  Idk i need a hug so i can figure out how to get over my insecurities of being hurt so i can eventually love. Love is the strongest emotion ever known and the most powerful.  Its an essential emotion to experience. I believe the human soul is void and hollow unless it does not receive love. Any suggestions?????

mangosun

Post by mangosun » Tue May 11, 2010 3:14 pm

Perhaps it isn't your time to find love. Provide your birth info so we can look at your moon sign and Saturn placement in Vedic astrology. The moon is your emotional seat, the way we relate to others and ourselves. Let us know...knowledge is power! ~jules
"Live life with passion and love will find you!"

xmeli

Post by xmeli » Thu May 13, 2010 10:45 pm

Biig hug for you!

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sat May 15, 2010 11:25 pm

People are our teachers.  We learn to get it right by entering into relationships with them and learn about ourselves and grow, so we become strong, confident & capable human beings who know what we want/deserve, and move past the fear and idea of getting hurt.  Come on, jump in...the water's fine....

3xcharm

Post by 3xcharm » Sun May 16, 2010 9:23 pm

Love does not hurt.  As for finding a true relationship, I can tell you only one thing that has always been true for me, especially in hindsight. LOL. You will know on the first date if you met the right person or not.  Of course, you can just ignore the signs if it is not the "right" person and play the games, get hurt, hurt the other person, but eventually, it will end.  In the meantime, work on yourself.  You are the only person you have control over and the more you work on yourself the more ready you will be when the "right" person shows up. I hope this helps. God Bless You.

srimathi29

RELATIONSHIP

Post by srimathi29 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:11 pm

Hi Aries!
          Always take extra care of 3things in life.1.Trust 2.Promise.3.Relations!because they don't make noise when they break.

A BIG HUG FOR YOU!

Elgina

Post by Elgina » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:30 am

A hug to you!!! i would request you to spread your wings and see other things in life. Life has different dimensions my friend...

srimathi29

RELATINSHIP!

Post by srimathi29 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:17 am

Hello friend!
                  Iagree with your above statement still we have to keep certain basic principles in our mind.Will you agree or not? BIG HUG TO YOU FRIEND!

srimathi29

RELATIONSHIP

Post by srimathi29 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:37 pm

Hello friend!
                  Relationship should have the determination like"SANDALWOOD"which never loses its fragrance,even if it breaks into thousand pieces.

A BIG HUG TO YOU.

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:18 am

true love doesn't come to you if you keep on waiting for it come. in fact, it comes when you least expect it, and changes your life.
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

gryxzl

Post by gryxzl » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:34 pm

Big hug!!!  And relax, luv.  No one ever gets the "relationship thing" right.  Just be yourself.  Remember what Jane Seymour says on the Kay Jewelers commercials -- "Open your heart, and love will always find you."

srimathi29

Big hug!

Post by srimathi29 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:09 pm

Dear friend ! Love won't come automatically,you give unconditional love you will get love from others.BIG HUG TO YOU.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”