Children

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

deepblu

Children

Post by deepblu » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:07 pm

I love my doters...and I want them to be happy...but they often find reasons to be depressive: friends are not polite, the boys are stupid and violent...I wonder if I should be sympathizing with them and feel depressive as well :smt007
Difficult times has come, diverse ways to make money are needed, Internet is one of them.

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:25 pm

It is never too late to teach them how to be empowered....to be their own best friends, love themselves first...taking care of themselves, removing themselves from these harmful situation, and grow strong, confident and independent of the drama.  Try that instead ;)

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:38 am

Hi Deepblue,
sounds like you have normal kids.
I get frustrated because I have good kids.. I feel like screaming doesn't anyone one know that even good kids can be complete brats too :)
Actually I have one of each, a tricky one and one that essentially strives to do right because he's worked out it suits him. Both have moments.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”