Unbelievably Depressed

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

redzalez

Unbelievably Depressed

Post by redzalez » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:12 am

Ok I'm sure alot of people post on relationships so I apologize for another one. My wife left me a little over 3 weeks ago and she took our daughter. I know we have had our share of arguments but the past month it was like 2 a week. It was mainly because I wanted her to change and be more motherly and be more affectionate towards me. She left and tells me that thats it and she never wants to come back. I find this difficult to believe because not even 3 mths ago we were talking about another child.
I have fallen into a bad depression. I eat like one time a day and drink til I am drunk. Its been this way for almost a month! I went to 2 psychics where I live and both times I ended up getting scammed. I paid so much money without any hope. Lately I have been looking into spells to see if they work, do they? I seriously need to snap out of this before I get really sick.
Does anyone know how I can get someone that really knows there stuff that can tell me whats going on and guide me? Please.

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:24 am

All the answers you will ever need, are inside of you.  YOu don't need a psychis, or allow yourself to be scammed....look deep into you for the answers......they are all there.  You may not like what you see...you may not like the answers you find, but this is an opportunity for growth.  Ask yourself some tough questions.  Answer with "I" statements..the answers can only contain "I", and not another.  Accept responsibility for who you are, what you contribute, and never forget to love yourself, and treat yourself kindly on this journey. No judgment, no shame, no blame...learn and grown.

All the best.

redzalez

I know

Post by redzalez » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:32 am

I have looked into myself and honestly I have beaten myself over this. I know I have issues stemming from child abuse when I was younger. I know I don't share all the blame but I won't point fingers. Just a hard journey.

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:35 am

"Beating yourself up over this" shows shame, blame and judgment on yourself.  Put that aside and continue to dig deep...The journey will be hard..you may cry, but keep going...follow the emotions back to what it is about you...that you need to learn..Think of it as a growth experience, not a hard journey...

Return to “The Hug Exchange”