Lonliness

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Aviendra

Lonliness

Post by Aviendra » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:10 pm

HI everybody,

Seems I'm having a down night...or a down week. I'm feeling very depressed and alone. Though I know it's silly to say I'm alone when I have friends and a brother...however, it is what it is.

I'm finding it hard to reach out and only feel comfortable in my own space. My life isn't going at all how I had planned and I know I must release this idea...but I'm struggling.

I have recently lost a close friend, my work is draining me, I have just come out of a long-term relationship (7 years), I'm financially struggling, I need to get a second job (which the tax department will tax me 40% for...JOY) AND i can't see where I'm going to get the energy to do it. I feel so ALONE...and I HATE feeling this way...

And so, I have come here where I know in the past you guys have helped me before and it was a tremendous help to me at that time. I'm asking again, please help. Things just seem so hopeless at the moment. It's like...I'm losing everything in my life that I have worked so hard to attain...like, somehow, on some level I have to lose all I have for some greater purpose...and I have an idea of what that is, and I know innately to trust it...

But, it's so hard. My world is crumbling down around me and it seems all I can do is stand in the middle of it and watch it happen...ack, it's devastating...

Hugs would be awesome :)

George

Re: Lonliness

Post by George » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:25 am

Aviendra wrote:HI everybody,

Seems I'm having a down night...or a down week. I'm feeling very depressed and alone. Though I know it's silly to say I'm alone when I have friends and a brother...however, it is what it is.

I'm finding it hard to reach out and only feel comfortable in my own space. My life isn't going at all how I had planned and I know I must release this idea...but I'm struggling.

I have recently lost a close friend, my work is draining me, I have just come out of a long-term relationship (7 years), I'm financially struggling, I need to get a second job (which the tax department will tax me 40% for...JOY) AND i can't see where I'm going to get the energy to do it. I feel so ALONE...and I HATE feeling this way...

And so, I have come here where I know in the past you guys have helped me before and it was a tremendous help to me at that time. I'm asking again, please help. Things just seem so hopeless at the moment. It's like...I'm losing everything in my life that I have worked so hard to attain...like, somehow, on some level I have to lose all I have for some greater purpose...and I have an idea of what that is, and I know innately to trust it...

But, it's so hard. My world is crumbling down around me and it seems all I can do is stand in the middle of it and watch it happen...ack, it's devastating...

Hugs would be awesome :)
when i have times in my life like this i just try to solve the problem as they come and do one day at a time!

big hug!
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

Elgina

Here is one

Post by Elgina » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:24 am

Here is the hug to you from me. Though the situation seems perpetual it is not to worrisome. Be cool.....

arnele

a hug

Post by arnele » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:41 pm

I am sending you a Giant pyschic hug.  You will see that things will slowly get better! But be patient!

Aviendra

Post by Aviendra » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:45 am

Thanks guys :)

"Be patient". Now there's a littany that I have repeated over and over in my head :) I'm trying, I really am....sigh

gevezekanka

Post by gevezekanka » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:51 am

that's a little advice to you .. but it's very powerful .. just make yourself to smile when you opened your eyes for the first time everyday .. youll se that will be a habbit .. and and youll start to smile normally a while later ... when you don't trying to do !!!!
just try it !!

kirby!

Post by kirby! » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:27 am

Each challenge in life has its lesson. Think of everything, good and bad as a dual thing. a good thing has a negative and vice versa. the good thing about a challenge is the ability to not just get through it, it is to conquer it, knowing that you have learned every possible lesson. Maybe being single is the best thing for you right now. it puts a stronger head on your shoulders, a better glow to your soul and you'll be able to focus your energy on other things. take a second to discard all of what you have been feeling and just try to feel renewed, positive and headstrong. write down a list of things that need to get done and do them as if you are serving the supreme ONE(which you are, everything is the divine). i hope this advice reaches you well. also a good quick workout is nice to raise spirits!
love,
Kirby

bloodworksinc

Post by bloodworksinc » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:43 pm

There's a time for everything.
Whatever has to happen will happen.
Sometimes we are the catalyst, sometime we aren't

Elgina

Post by Elgina » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:39 am

Every experience whether good or ugly is a lesson... But, learn not to repeat any... If you repeat your mistakes you retard you growth... and at the same time the fear of getting wrong wil hamper your growth... So, all the best and my hug to you....

FairyQueen

Post by FairyQueen » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:59 am

Hugs from my side. I felt people repeat their mistakes every time and in spite of knowing it is a mistake they commit it.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”