Need a Hug --Really Struggling

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

moonspirit333

Need a Hug --Really Struggling

Post by moonspirit333 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:08 am

For about 6 mos now, I have seriously been strugglng/

Not something I share with but only 2 very close friends...

And I try t limit it with them since I have been told I talk too much about how depressed I am.

I have many psych disorders.  Mainly:  bipolar and treatment resistant depression.  It gets so severe that I find myself seriously contemplating suicide more than once a week.  (Serious contemplations.)

I would like a place to discuss it without overwhelming anyone, hurting anyone, etc.

I would also like to meet others out there who share this ridiculous "way of life" and know in what ways you cope, if you feel like sharing.    :smt014
~Magic is Reality~

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:24 am

A big Grandpa hugg to you.....I feel with you....and I feel with your family, it is a horrible cross to carry.

I hope for your own sake, and for those around you, that you go regular to treatment, and take those prescriptions given.

Its also mandatory that you try to live a regular life, and exercise is a very important part of this, it might even lessen the need for some medicines.

This is in fact a cruel illness, because it hurt you personally more to do all this, then to avoid any treatment, but if you do avoid, you hurt your nearest so much more, due to the illness nature, and you are bound to go down.

So it is a life that needs focus...that needs all your will....that needs to grab every positive happening, in order to fill your energy level....but there is many many people who have learned to live with it...and hopefully so will you!

Again a BIIIIGGG Grandpa hugg to you!!

Elgina

Explore your innerself

Post by Elgina » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:09 pm

Explore you inner self. Find out what you really love to do.

And find out the real love of your life. It may be creative pursuits or any intellectual abilities.

You will have to overcome each and every difficulty and emerge out as a winner.

All the best and here is the hug of inspiration my friend....

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:35 pm

Moonspirit there is a forum that offers support on Depression and where everyone talks about it sharing their feeligns and so on, it is a great help not having to hold back and also the anonymous factor helps too I think, no-one judges you.

Sending you a big hug xxxx
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:50 pm

I think you will find it here :
http://www.bipolarsupport.org/

Sunia

Post by Sunia » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:28 am

Hi moonspirit! :)

I want to send you a big hug full of strength and light! You know you can always talk with us here, because we are more than willing to hear you and help you in anyway we can. Keep your head up!

BIIIIG hug,

Patricia

P.S.: What is your passion? Do you like music, books, anything that you can spend creative and fun time with yourself?

Return to “The Hug Exchange”