:(

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Cairene

:(

Post by Cairene » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:14 am

When will it end?

How much more do I have to suffer? :(((

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:54 pm

once you decide to realize what is going on, and that you can't take anything for granted any longer.
i have noticed i suffer when i think negatively about something amazing...
and i often remind myself i am being stupid and immature because life has to make something that is so great, suck, so i realize what I truly have.
this just seems to be an often factor of pain.
I'm too crazy to see

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:57 pm

this is the problem I would like to call :::: Making  everything suck!!
you tell yourself something negative about EVERYTHING. like EVERYTHING
which totally sucks!!
IDK How long you will have to "suffer", but you need to realize that things are really not that hard at all.
remember that this world is playing a game. it's all about negativity. and learning to deal with it.
and about connecting with the positivity in some kind of spiritual way.
when you see something negatively you need some sort of source to get you out of it.. usually you can't find those from others because you will be very stubborn.
and often you need something to kick you back into place, you'll feel sorry and wanna start over.
and yeah.
usually you'll just feel awful so you can really realize it. it wont get better til you see it.
and a big part of this game we all share... is we need to learn to work together.
but what i really would like to say to that is ~ we must learn to connect with higher intelligence.
I'm too crazy to see

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:00 pm

and. i wasn't planning on doing anything along the "sensitivity" lines, towards what i feel for you. but after typing that last message in... all i feel is that you are a stressed out mom with boys who are in your opinion, complicated.
but also... what i feel is like nothing huge at all.
it just feels like you're having a hard time . stressing out over little things that don't need stressin.
you're just a mom. whose trying to do the best she can but is scared she isn't doing it correctly.
ha just spend some good time with your kids. show them you love them in the littlest way you can.
you just seem to want a loving hand.
well instead of waiting to receive one, why not give one in turn?
what ever it is you're dealing with i promise you you're seeing it much greater than it really is.
I'm too crazy to see

Return to “The Hug Exchange”