Life in a hell

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FairyQueen

Life in a hell

Post by FairyQueen » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:04 am

:smt012
I was pretty confused whether i should give the heading life in a hell or life in a shell. It was nothing serious or severe disease that i am going to talk about now.  pox is a disease or a sort of trial period which everyone goes through once in a lifetime for sure. Apparently it costs nothing but a few scars on your dear face which often accompany you for the rest of your life. But in my case i m getting traumatized as time seems  to be free zed and the endless aching pain and fever never cease to exist. The mirror cracking image that i have right now seems to haunt me at my worst nightmares.The last feather to the cap is my beautiful life which consists of a bed , net and one book 3 mistakes of my life. Sleeping used to be my favorite hobby but now it is my only option in life. Even more scary is the idea that my whole surrounding world is still going with the same pace while i  literally veg out on my bed. No hugs from anyone as i am too infected to have one.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:17 am

what you described may be life in a shell. it is not life in a hell, of course. for, i know what and how it is. you are bed-ridden. bad. but you can have medicines. look at me. i can't swallow a crocin that i truly need. i learnt i have to work up to the expected mark to earn the right to have medicine. you are not in hell, dear.

hugs heal. here's a hug for you.
I'm weird

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:05 pm

Another hug for you :))) You are having the time to think and relax. I know it may not be easy... but if you tell your mind it will be.
a few years ago, I was complaining that I was working too hard and had not taken a vacation where I could sleep. When I got the opportunity, it was on a hospital bed with my head shaved and cut. and no amount of trying could make me relax :-)

Take it easy and you shall be good as new soon.

mangosun

I just sent you warm energy :)

Post by mangosun » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:26 am

Hi FairyQueen. So sorry to learn of your trials and difficult time. I sent you warm healing  thoughts and energy your way...and a big hug :) Take care~jules
"Live life with passion and love will find you!"

FairyQueen

thanking note

Post by FairyQueen » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:32 am

Thanx a lot. feeling better.

nyx

Post by nyx » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:59 am

I know you don't know me...but I wanted to wish you a quick recovery. Being bed ridden is not fun at all. Many hugs to you.  :)

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:58 pm

And a hug and lots of reiki from me too xxxx
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Steenbean

A hug for Fairy Queen

Post by Steenbean » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:39 pm

heres a hug for you. Fairy Queen,you are going through a rough time right now. You can overcome this.

WITCHYNANNA01

Post by WITCHYNANNA01 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:24 pm

Fairy Queen,
   I know words don't mean much, but I wish you the very best. Just remember this much that I tell you, you have got to have more willpower than anyone else that you have ever known. I know this for a fact. it will help you to recover better thanyou can imagine. I know because it has helped me with cancer when they said I would die. You get lots and lots of hugs from me. And anytime you want some more, I'll give you plenty more.

Witchynanna01
Witchynanna01

Lady_Seeta

Post by Lady_Seeta » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:37 pm

this might seem a little crazy for you but listen to Salsa music will lift your energy up. Even if you dont understand it. Its scientifically proven salsa music, dancing, etc produces the hormone which makes you feel happy.

Blessings.

Look for these artists.. Willie Colon, Luis Enrique, Celia Cruz. I will put some more in a minute.

Kimmee

Post by Kimmee » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:08 pm

FairyQueen I was entirely bedridden due to schizoaffective disorder and the WRONG medications for about 2 years between ages 18-20. I'm still recovering. I'm still house-bound now when I'm 22. I have been slowly recovering ever since.

Can I talk to you about this privately if you want to hear my experience? It may be inspirational or at least comforting to hear someone else went through the same thing. I don't want to go into the details on the forum because it's so painful I think.

Tell me if you want to hear my story and discuss somewhere private. :) I send you my best in the meantime *hugs*

Kimmee

Return to “The Hug Exchange”