I just need a hug

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

agata

I just need a hug

Post by agata » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:18 pm

I've been really upset lately. Everything seems to be going wrong. I don't know what happens but the whole world is so disappointing. I'm 22 and I feel as if everything good is behind me :(

ZenHaltija

Post by ZenHaltija » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 am

Agate, I have a hug for you. <3

Just remember those famous words "This too shall pass". I know sometimes things seem rough but once you climb over your obstacles you'll get where you need to be.

Sometimes things just need to be knocked down to start over.

You can't build a mansion on top of a woodshed. ;)

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:26 am

here's a hug for you. i won't ask you not to feel bad about anything. but you can find pleasure amongst your bad feelings. make friends. spend time with them. go out and party around. if you do not feel like doing any of these, you can listen to music. &nbsp;

coldpaly, once, verve - if you are feeling sad.

merilyn manson, heaven shall burn, Gozira - if you are angry.

denver, lennon, dylan - for any mood.
I'm weird

curlyDredLocks

life is a continuous motion

Post by curlyDredLocks » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:06 pm

Be encouraged. Although things seem tuff now, perhaps the universe is preparing you for something beyond your imagination. Everything takes preparation.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Eduic

Hi

Post by Eduic » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:05 am

With all things that happen in our lives are but experiences, we learn from these experiences and become stronger and wiser for that knowledge. The experiences you have had have been there for your soul's personal growth and advancement, the knowledge imparted priceless. Remember that any obstacle encountered is for your progression and benefit, regardless of how bad it may seem. Karma plays a major role in the balancing of energies between souls accumulated from current and previous incarnations, once it is balanced the slate is clean between the soul's involved, so spread good karma :).
I wish you love and light :)

soylatte

Post by soylatte » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:21 am

Aw Sweetie, -hug-, you have your whole life ahead of you. Think positive and CREATE some "good" for your future. You can do it :)

akido

Post by akido » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:57 pm

I am giving you a hug :)

I too have been quite upset because of trials I've been through last two years,but I never stopped hoping and still trying my best to overcome my fears through seeking guidance here at the mystic forum. If there is something bothering/goes wrong don't be afraid to let it out to your friends, seek guidance, go for a walk or think about a moment in your life that you are &nbsp;happy/feel successful. In that way you could somehow make your burden lighter and can start a more cheerful day. :)
akido

ombra

Post by ombra » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:51 pm

I know how you feel. It's really hard dealing with our current reality, it seems like nothing good happens anymore. Everything is unstable and ready to implode. It's hard to maintain hope for the future but somehow we are expected to believe that things will get better sooner or later.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”