just blue

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jenifer86

just blue

Post by jenifer86 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:18 pm

I was recently dumped by my fiance. I know i messed up and did things wrong. i love him soo much and miss him like crazy.  I know he is gone but for some reason i can not accept that. All i think about it him and the moments we had together. He texted me yesterday and now im just back to where i was to start with thinking and crying..

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:43 am

*hug* I am sorry to hear that! I hope he's being sensitive about what he's saying, not being mean or leading you on when it's for nothing. You will come out of your woes a stronger person though. That is inevitable.

jenifer86

thanks

Post by jenifer86 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:30 pm

I to hope the same thing he is coming over here to talk after work. he said he loved me but he just didnt know what he wanted at this point

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:19 am

hope everything went okay!

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:55 pm

Sending lots of hugs xxxx
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

TeresaB

Post by TeresaB » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:17 am

Sending a lot of positive energy your way... although heartache is part of the universal human experience, it is definitley never fun and a really hard thing to go through. I hope that you stay as strong as you can, remember to love yourself, and I hope that your situation works out for the best. Having good friends and people that care about you around can also make a huge difference in my experience. Best of luck girl! xoxo

ombra

Post by ombra » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:07 pm

Sending u lots of healing positive energy. Love is paramount to pain but pain is an imminent part of love. All you can do is ride out the sorrow and learn from your mistakes.

leadinglady

Post by leadinglady » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:14 pm

I realized that any type of loss consist of a grieving process.  Continue to pray and look towards supportive friends and family to help you through this.  I am sending hugs and positive energy your way.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”