Anyone needs a hug on V-day?

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

gildedtarot

Anyone needs a hug on V-day?

Post by gildedtarot » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:03 am

I know that for some people, V-day is the hardest day...:(. So if anyone needs a hug on V-day, don't be shy then...:). Maybe share your feelings, your pain here will make things a little better...:)

slinky

is not v day anymore but i do

Post by slinky » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:34 am

Ive been to hell and back a few times in most areas of my life,( i wont terrify you all with my soap opera life, so Ill keep it short, ) but especially in the love department, ive been taken advantage of and played way too many times, I moved countries with my parents a few years back, got pregnant to a guy from home who Id been in a relationship for 3 years with(but hed been messing around as well as major psychological abuse and blackmail), I have the  most wonderful little boy, but not much support from my parents. Generally I deal ok with it, and recently I decided to start looking  further into chrystal healing for help.I was doing well, had most of my issues dealt with and had accepted myself, or started to. But valentines just knocked me hey, I didnt think it would, but it did. Just have a heap of things running through my head like: Are there any honest, genuine people left? Is there anyone for me who will love me and treat me right, you know my "the one", where is he? Im just in a slump and have lost hope and faith that Ill find him.
Theres my sob story, can you hear the violins in the background, lol

mk92

Post by mk92 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:20 am

awww lol nice of you to offer
singles awareness day..

gildedtarot

Post by gildedtarot » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:48 pm

@slinky: :(, we re about the same age so I guess I can understand how you feel, just a few day before Vday, I saw my ex hand-in-hand with the girl whom he dumped me to go with...:), so...Vday sucks...!!! maybe we re still young, finding the one is hard because we re too naive, we believe in so many fantasies, that's why we got hurt...
Bless you all.

rajman2k

Post by rajman2k » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:09 pm

wow

Return to “The Hug Exchange”