i could use something, but yes also a hug

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

younga annetta

i could use something, but yes also a hug

Post by younga annetta » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:25 am

Do you ever find yourself trying so so hard with friends, family, significant others to realize not only that you love and care more, but are completely disposable if you do ar say anything, even well meaning, to garner a negative or unpleasant reaction?

I am not negative, but cynical. I wasnt born cynical, life has taught me that lesson. I get scared I am doing the wrong thing for myself and get caught up comfort at the expense of myself. Stability at the expense of excitement and love.

Sigh, and work is fine, perfectly ok, but i am scared to moved because i feel like i would betray someone who is no longer living to look after someone and that i would fail and make my situation worse.

Sacrifice stability and lonliness for a possibility of love and excitement, or sacrifice and end up homeless and worse.

so much easier said then done. thoughts?

oh and i cant sleep

rainbowwitch

hugs for young annetta!!!!

Post by rainbowwitch » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:49 am

While through life we have ups and downs, it is only through the fire of life one learns that to truly love others is to love thyself first dear!!! so untl you are ready have 100 hugs from me!!!!!!!

younga annetta

Post by younga annetta » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:51 am

thank you, today was a better day

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:46 pm

It is very difficult to find true person who will take care of you.

Indigo11

Post by Indigo11 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:34 am

Love yourself first, find what you love, do what you love, appreciate yourself.

Can you expand more on this?

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:06 pm

I hope tomorrow will be even better than today. Best wishes for you.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”