I just...

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Songstress

I just...

Post by Songstress » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:53 pm

I feel so lost, empty, frustrated, confused.  There's so much going on in my life and I'm just not sure what to do anymore.  I'm trying to figure out what's going on with my relationships and with work.

I just need to feel better.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:38 pm

A big Grandpa hug to you Songstress.

It is not good when we feel frustrated, and everything feels like a burden or defeat.

If we are in imbalance then that might interfere with everything we do, and we will soon feel exhausted, and by that do actions that we later regrets.

It is mandatory for you to fix, or end your relationship, so you again can enter equilibrium, and by that acheive a positive state of mind.....if you can't manage to have a relaxed mind...then job will suffer..friends will suffer..and you might even loose it.

Always have in mind that we never can fix everything in one go, but if we feel like you describe...then you need to focus on one task....yourself....when you function...then you will have surplus to fix the rest....(even new relationship if that is necessary ....or job)    

Good luck and another great Grandpa hug :)

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:52 pm

Don't be frustrated.I wish,you will find right person soon.

Indigo11

Post by Indigo11 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:35 am

Hello,

You are only a young person. Relax, take a step back.

Big hugs to you! :).

Good luck.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:04 pm

Don't get loose from this beautiful life. Hope for an excellent future. Best wishes for you.

vertika-faujdar

Post by vertika-faujdar » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:33 am

you need some refreshment in your life like you should go for a trip with friends or family as you wanna go....
it will make your mood energetic....   :smt020

Duchess1964

BIG HUG

Post by Duchess1964 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:20 pm

I've been there, done that.  I'm sending you a big hug from my family to you and yours.  I do hope that you can make your way clear of all the crap going on right now.  It will all work out with a little faith and a lot of patience.  Failing that, you may try a Tarot Reading.

I know that things seem a bit down, but they will improve with positive thoughts and feelings.  As hard as that is right now.

Good luck to you and yours.
Silver Phoenix

Return to “The Hug Exchange”