daughtert

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

enumero123

daughtert

Post by enumero123 » Thu May 05, 2011 2:30 pm

hey everyone  not been real active  my daughter was in a car accident sunday morning at 400 am  has thrown from the back of a pickup truck in a coma with server brain stem injury
love the site and all the wonderful people here  god bless  staying positive and focused and at peace ( thy will be done )

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu May 05, 2011 4:00 pm

A big Huggg to you and your family!

It must be a scary thing to experience as parents, and we feel so helpless.

I am sending you all my warm thoughts, and hope for a speedy recovery of your Daughter!!

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu May 05, 2011 4:17 pm

thank you

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri May 06, 2011 3:44 pm

Hey, my thoughts and love are with you.

Sending you positive thoughts to sustain you through this most difficult time.

Suzi (((hugs)))
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat May 07, 2011 7:58 am

A Very Big Hug to you. I can understand how you must be feeling. May your daughter get well and as before the accident soon.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

George

Re: daughtert

Post by George » Wed May 11, 2011 4:42 pm

enumero123 wrote:hey everyone  not been real active  my daughter was in a car accident sunday morning at 400 am  has thrown from the back of a pickup truck in a coma with server brain stem injury
love the site and all the wonderful people here  god bless  staying positive and focused and at peace ( thy will be done )
i just want to work up a bunch of positive energy within me to past to you so to Feed positive with positive and maybe things will get better for all involved.  ;)
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”