Losing it

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

marwan38

Losing it

Post by marwan38 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:48 am

I am not the type of person that speaks his mind, or what he feels. I have no one to talk to that would understand me. I sometimes feel that i am losing track of reality, i really don't know what to do sometimes. I am going through mild depression.. it sucks. especially when you have no one to talk to.. i have friends, i go out. People think im always happy.. but they also think the outside is everything. i am constantly being stabbed on the inside.. I really don't know what to  say or post, i just needed to get this out somewhere.

Sun:Sagittarius
Moon:Pisces
Vedic moon:Aquarius

Im 17.. i don't need this stuff on my mind..

I also have a palm reading request i posted in the proper category, i would love to have it read..

abnv

Post by abnv » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:48 am

write your feelings, draw your thoughts put colours in them.God bless you. Cheer up!
abnv

Androgen

Post by Androgen » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:19 pm

Hello love :). I'm sorry you're feeling like this - and im sure many of us have felt something vaguely similar before. What helped me was just writing my feelings out - in a journal, on this forum. Somehow express them and when you're ready - share with others to help you pull out. I know it feels like the last thing you want to do when you're mildly depressed. The natural feeling is to withdraw and hide. But that isnt the way to reach your true happiness again. You need your people! Please let me know if this is spot on :)

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:52 am

A big hug to you.

Duchess1964

BIG HUG

Post by Duchess1964 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:30 am

Seventeen is rough.  I have a son your age.  He's got his whole thing going on as well, but given the day and age ... I know, not just because of what I do for a living, but because he's my kid ... there is something there.  I know that you may not want to hear this, but I'm actually going out on a limb and suggesting you talk to the parent you are closest to.  They brought you into this world, they have a vested interest in what you are feeling and if they can help at all ... you'll find most are your strongest supporters.

If you cannot talk to them, it is good you can vent ... even here.
Silver Phoenix

Return to “The Hug Exchange”