I need a hug. Alone, lost & depressed

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

aseaofemotions

I need a hug. Alone, lost & depressed

Post by aseaofemotions » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:04 am

Hi. My ex broke up with me a month ago, Every day since I haven't been the same or felt the same. I do not want to even wake up the next day because the pain is unbearable. Then I think what if he comes back? So I go on & hope that things will change. I do not know what to do at all anymore.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:01 am

A huggggg for you :) Take care of yourself. Relax and focus your mind on other important issues and slowly everything will fall into place.

alise

Post by alise » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:24 am

Hugs for you! You have to find things to keep your mind off of him. Go get you hair and nails done or something that makes you feel good about your self. Hang out with friends even if you feel like staying home. When you think of him change the subject in your head or out loud, mabey think of the things you dont miss about him. As time goes on the pain will get less and less but it does take time. You cant just sit and wait for him to come back later you might look back and relize all the time and energy you lost.

leadinglady

Post by leadinglady » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:52 pm

I agree with others here.  You have to do things to get your focus off him.  You are going through a grieving process because you lost something.  Train your mind to think about something else when a thought of him pops in your head and soon or a later, he will be a distant memory.

chk

Post by chk » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:31 am

Nothing is permanganate in the world, except the change.Good things and bad things are part of living but, smiling in both good and bad situations is art of living (I read this some where on the net)nonetheless, your feelings are understandable but life is much bigger to lead than worrying about something/someone in the past.Hope you will get better soon :)

The_light

Post by The_light » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:06 am

You get a biggggg hug from me! And I am sure you will find someone better soon.

As others stated, you have to get your mind off him. Try to find and live your passions and purpose. Focus on the bigger picture and the most important things in life.

Good luck and lots of love,
Amit

Ruby25

Post by Ruby25 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:31 pm

Hugs and good thoughts. What you are experiencing is such a hard thing.  I understand and can very much relate to the feeling.  Time helps... concentrate on getting through each day, week, month, and eventually you will realize that you can breathe again.  Time is truly the only thing that heals and I wish I could say something to make you feel better... I will be sending you lots and lots of good thoughts and energy.  Sometimes we suprise ourselves and end up being a lot stronger than we ever thought we could be.  Distract yourself....and time will move forward and you will hurt less and less.  Just keep the faith that everything WILL be okay again.  Promise.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:43 am

Hugs to you. Everything is going to be okay.

Duchess1964

LET GO!!

Post by Duchess1964 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:28 am

How about you let go of the past and get on with a future.  If he left, then there was a reason.  You may not like it right now, but some people are only in our lives for a season/to teach us something we need to learn.  What did you learn from this experience?  Perhaps if you know that answer, you may find what you are looking for.
Silver Phoenix

Return to “The Hug Exchange”